• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Everton FC: Everten Points Deducted

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I do feel sorry for the Everton fans. They're a decent bunch and it's a proper old school club. One of the biggest clubs in England historically outside of the big 3.

It feels like they do so much band aid stuff with financial issues though. Seems like it's a matter of time before the house of cards all comes crashing down.

Decent chance they'll play their first game in their new stadium next season in the Championship.

Think the new stadium is on the chopping block next tbh.

These new fly by night owners could turn them into a Wrexham or Portsmouth which is pretty sad.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What Hawk Is Cooking? Destiny's Hand
Trusted ⭐

Just like another other struggling clubs I think they may be saved by the 3 promoted clubs being as poor as I can remember.

That's how they've managed to survive the past couple of seasons.

This one, I honestly don't think it's happening. Only Luton look atrocious enough to make them look good.

I see one of Sheffield United & Burnley escaping the drop in their place.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Soft spot for them this season and for anyone else that helps the cause of keeping Luton Town up

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

What about them? They gave players contracts for 8 years instead of 4.
Some dumb PL clubs deciding to pay premium prices for their rejects didn't help either.

Meant City when they faced similar charges (I can't remember who from) and showed up with a gang of lawyers and told the prosecution to f*ck off.

I don't think these punishments are right if it's only less richer clubs that get punished.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom