• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Community Shield: Arsenal v Liverpool | Saturday August 29 | KO: 16:30 BST | BT Sport

Who Will Win The Community Shield?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
To let AMN leave would be really foolish. I'm no body language expert but he looks happy enough to me and he's just played 90 mins at Wembley 3 games in a row

Foolish is not being able to strengthen the midfield by refusing to sell valuable squad players.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Good game, if we got this result on matchday 3 at their ground we'd be happy. Played well, good positioning throughout.

Shat the bed a bit after their goal, but managed to pull it back. Even a few week ago we would've checked out mentally completely.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I have to say, whatever happens in this shootout, today's performance was encouraging. We still need some more recruitment and players to come back (i.e. Pepe, Willian) but we're looking a lot more competent.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I have to say, whatever happens in this shootout, today's performance was encouraging. We still need some more recruitment and players to come back (i.e. Pepe, Willian) but we're looking a lot more competent.
We definitely still lack creativity hopefully they get 3 good mids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom