• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 2018/19

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

So City are playing quite a strong team vs Rotherham, wonder if their fans are moaning about it quite as much as our fans. :rolleyes: I mean we played a second string side, with a few kids thrown in there yet people were still crying because we started one of our CB's and brought on our 2nd choice striker for the last half hour.

Meanwhile City play virtually their first XI minus Fernandinho, David Silva and Aguero pretty much.

Tir Na Nog

City's backup striker getting a goal here, will need him firing if Aguero gets an injury.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

So City are playing quite a strong team vs Rotherham, wonder if their fans are moaning about it quite as much as our fans. :rolleyes: I mean we played a second string side, with a few kids thrown in there yet people were still crying because we started one of our CB's and brought on our 2nd choice striker for the last half hour.

Meanwhile City play virtually their first XI minus Fernandinho, David Silva and Aguero pretty much.

Yeah but Pep's order of the "good stuff" came in after running out of supplies just prior to the new year.

Rumour

I like Fulham but that was a dodgy penalty at best, even if VAR confirmed it, so the Oldham goalkeeper saving the Mitrovic PK was justice served...

And now Oldham lead 1-2 with a couple of minutes left!

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Bournemouth
Cardiff
Fulham
Huddersfield
Leicester
Wolves or Liverpool

Six Premier League teams out in the third round

Wouldn't be shocked if Blackburn beat Newcastle too.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Lovern off for Liverpool, looks bad, 16 year old comes on as a replacement.

Tir Na Nog

Liverpool down to the bare bones in terms of CB's, it's just a pity everyone bar Van Dijk is getting injured.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Fa Cup,international break,Europa League.

giphy.gif

Tir Na Nog

I thought linesmen were encouraged not to flag if it was close and leave it up to VAR???

Tir Na Nog

Can't see Klopp genuinely caring about going out there, don't have the depth to be fighting on 3 fronts, could even argue that even just the league and CL will be tough for them but certainly he won't mind going out here.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Can't see Klopp genuinely caring about going out there, don't have the depth to be fighting on 3 fronts, could even argue that even just the league and CL will be tough for them but certainly he won't mind going out here.

Think that his focus should be on EPL.Liverpool wants that much more than CL this season.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Yes, not like he needs to add to his English trophy cabinet.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom