• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 4th Round Draw

quattro

hopefully we'll get some nationwide stragglers so we can give the likes of henry a day off come match day.

i find the drawing system for the fa cup strange. why draw every round? doesn't it have a seeding system? i mean, last year we beat united en route to the finals, but thats whats strange about it since im assuming arsenal and united are the top 2 seeds in the league. can anyone enlighten me on this?

invisibleman18

Established Member
nah theres no seeding. just a random draw every round. thats the beauty of the fa cup. anyone can get anyone thats why its so good cos anyone can win it rather than just having the same couple of teams battle it out in the final every year cos they get the best draw from seedings. this makes it possible to have big games such as when we played manure early. they draw it random every round, this makes it possible for div 3 and non league teams to make it to the 3rd round to potentially get glamour teams earning them loads of money as they may play similar teams early rather than get one game against a high seed.

lewdikris

Established Member
Telford FC all the way kids. At Highbury. Be nice to give the whole first team a break.

If not .... Liverpool, who are similarly rubbish. Cheating ****s. I can't believe how much they were diving .... against Yeovil for ****s sake. Disgraceful.

JazzG

Established Member
Hopefully some poor team at Highbury, don't wanna face a good team just yet :)

bobbypires

Established Member
Telford, Luton, Swansea, Coventry, Gillingham, Burnley, Millwall, Nottingham, Ipswich, Sunderland, West Ham... at Highbury. But I'd prefer Watford. :lol:

Eastrek

It's live on BBC2 aswell!

I'd like Southend (persuming they come through their replay) away because I wouldnt have to make the 2 hour journey to Highbury just the 20minute walk to Roots Hall.

Personally I think if we get a home draw we will beat anyone including Man United, Chelsea, Newcastle etc.....

Wouldn't fancy a trip to Old Trafford or St James so early this season!

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom