• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 4th Round (Jan 22-25)

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Really pisses me off that United got Rashford and Greenwood for free.

That said, neither of these teams seem to be playing with much intensity, especially on their own halves.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Liverpool not signing cb it'll cost them not only league title but maybe top 4 finish they getting back of being not serious club

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

TAA and Salah on the right side with Williams as the RCB is such an easy target for opposition sides to really get at. Add that Thiago as the 6 isn't actually that comfortable running back either.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
TAA and Salah on the right side with Williams as the RCB is such an easy target for opposition sides to really get at. Add that Thiago as the 6 isn't actually that comfortable running back either.
Fortunately for Pool, they're the league's two best right-sided attacking players at their respective positions haha

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom