• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final I Arsenal v Chelsea I 5.30pm, Saturday May 27th

Who will win?

• Arsenal

Votes: 58 58.6%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 41 41.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Its not like its impossible. Causing an upset. We are massive underdogs no doubt- missing players in defense, much worse manager, Özil, Ramsey etc. It can still happen though. Wigan beat City.
to cause an upset or win a game you're not expected to win, you need to set up in that manner. Wenger is a manager who has often been guilty of having the same frame of mind and tactics in every game. That will not run here.

We need to sit back a bit and play on the counter, I dont want to see Giroud playing but i know we will

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
So whats the team news? is mustafi playing? is gibbs a doubt?

im thinking we do holding mustafi monreal as centre backs and either use Ox (if hes fit) or Gibbs LWB while bellerin is RWB

avoid playing a massively unfit and un match sharp mertesacker in a new defensive system against the likes of costa and hazard

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

If it was any other manager believing would be easier despite the circumstances but its hard to see Wenger coming with a plan. Can't save a season after one injury till its beyond saving so what hope do we have with no CBs.

I believe that Alexis will have something special on offer for us to remember him by. Incidentally, Özil, if he is up for it, can swing it in our favor as well.

Barring that, an off day for Chelsea would not go amiss.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
I believe that Alexis will have something special on offer for us to remember him by. Incidentally, Özil, if he is up for it, can swing it in our favor as well.

Barring that, an off day for Chelsea would not go amiss.
As far as I know Conte he'll make sure they don't get a sniff all game. Özil may not need any special attention for that to happen but.. Lets see though. Glimmer of hope is still there.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

im thinking we do holding mustafi monreal as centre backs and either use Ox (if hes fit) or Gibbs LWB while bellerin is RWB

avoid playing a massively unfit and un match sharp mertesacker in a new defensive system against the likes of costa and hazard
The team going likely to be

Ospina
Holding Mertesacker Monreal
Ox Xhaka Ramsey Gibbs
Alexis Özil
Giroud/Welbeck

4R5Emaniac

I'd go with Ox at LWB ahead of Gibbs. Any chance to turn the game on the counter with his dribbles would be welcome. We are likely to be limited to small breaks.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
How are missing Koscielny, Gabriel and Mustafi this is a ****ing joke.

one of them for a pointless red and one for concussion ffsssss

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The team going likely to be

Ospina
Holding Mertesacker Monreal
Ox Xhaka Ramsey Gibbs
Alexis Özil
Giroud/Welbeck
Don't think Gibbs has been in training.

There may be a fan divide about how good our manager is. But one thing is clear. He's the unluckiest manager ever.

If Cech really did get a knock in training, he's going into this with his entire regular defence missing. :(

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Don't think Gibbs has been in training.

There may be a fan divide about how good our manager is. But one thing is clear. He's the unluckiest manager ever.

If Cech really did get a knock in training, he's going into this with his entire regular defence missing. :(
we get into injury crises on a regular basis, something is being done wrong behind the scenes even though i agree we are so unlucky

4R5Emaniac

There may be a fan divide about how good our manager is. But one thing is clear. He's the unluckiest manager ever.:(
Why? Other clubs don't seem to have as many as him. And the entire squad has changed plenty of times yet the injuries keep happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Newcastle manager Eddie Howe is keen to reunite with Ramsdale if the club can make an acceptable offer [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom