• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Semi-Final: Arsenal vs Manchester City | Saturday July 18 | KO: 19:45 BST | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashybashy86

Not sure who I'd prefer in the final. On the one hand, Man United for the history, but they've been helped so much this season. Plus don't want them matching our record. Chelsea would be easier imo, but wouldn't want to give them another chance to deny us something we desperately need.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
David Luiz was MOTM for me. He had to be switched on the entire game and he never faltered, was the heartbeat of that team performance imo.

Should've had an assist as well if Auba didn't uncharacteristically smash the ball into the keeper.

Yeah, Luiz is MOTM for me 100%.

Make

Player:Ødegaard
We beat City and Liverpool in the same week. WE ARE ARSENAL.
I LOVE YOU ARTETA

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Grade A posting. Stuck with the Gandalf theme throughout

giphy.gif

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

David Luiz was MOTM for me. He had to be switched on the entire game and he never faltered, was the heartbeat of that team performance imo.

Should've had an assist as well if Auba didn't uncharacteristically smash the ball into the keeper.

Long time no see. Looking good for your lot staying up, but surely Moyes is not the answer long term?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom