• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Semi-Final: Arsenal vs Manchester City | Saturday July 18 | KO: 19:45 BST | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
I was a little pissed with Arteta about the derby but we've played Sp**s, Liverpool and City within a span of 7 days and beat two of them. That's pretty f*cking great

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

What is it with us and Wembley, absolute monsters there.

10490112-0-image-a-35_1551534432275.jpg

If we had Rambo in the final it would be a guaranteed win.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Saw this gem on reddit:

FA Cup is a competition where 735 teams fight to face Arsenal in the final:lol:

We dont have the money for a star squad for a sustained league campaign...but by jove, we have quality and heart and an academy and pride...and when it comes down to that one game...then we show what we have.

We got our Arsenal back. The Arsenal we had. The Arsenal that won FA cups. Turns out that WAS our Arsenal ...and we had it all along.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Omg RvP truly is Wenger's son, doesn't want us to spend, just add 1 or 2 where possible, Big Wengz lives on, tears in my eyes.
I think Saliba comming, one CM (Partey) and we could do very well. I would add another CB and one RB but are we selling Bellerin and AMN so we keep Cedric and the new RB?

Maybe I would add a new RW. In LW we have Saka, Auba and Martinelli, CF I would keep Laca and Nketiah, I don't think we could get a better CF that can do what Laca does for Arteta.

Buying Ceballos, Partey and another CM? Maybe.

LB could be a weak spot, Kola is a must to leave.

So we can do it with 2 or 3 players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom