• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup: Third Round| Arsenal vs Leeds United | Monday 6th January | KO: 19:56 | BBC One

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Did you know Bamford got offered a scholarship to Harvard University, and played rugby until he was in year 10. His family also own JCB. Gifted.

Manberg

Predator
Arteta wants to win every game. Physics and biology will teach him that it's not possible and you have to make sacrifices.

But I'm all for focussing on the FA Cup and the Europa League.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I love the FA cup. Even though I live in the Netherlands I can always watch the games on BBC with proper English commentary instead of Dutch tv.

Wish I could have English commentary all the time.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
What's weird for me is that Auba is the one rested whilst he looked the one the least tired after ManU.

Might still be something in those Madrid rumors.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This is a pretty serious team. Arteta showing Leeds some respect. Leeds on fire though. Not going to be easy, particularly with Auba ill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom