• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Investigating Over Suspicious Betting Pattern during an Arsenal match

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

face slap GIF

Live sight of all of those in this thread who were salivating for Xhaka's involvement

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Tbf it was a shortage of evidence that ended the case. Wish they made public what they actually had.
Still, that doesn't mean that there was any fact to begin with. The pattern for smearing Xhaka in English media is very evident, it's a personal matter if one chooses to join the sheep.

But back then it was worthless to argue because you couldn't discuss in good faith with the inner voices of the tinfoil brigade.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Now brother Ivan to get his name cleared and we get a “here we go” 🔜

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Still, that doesn't mean that there was any fact to begin with. The pattern for smearing Xhaka in English media is very evident, it's a personal matter if one chooses to join the sheep.

But back then it was worthless to argue because you couldn't discuss in good faith with the inner voices of the tinfoil brigade.

He just acted like a dumb idiot. Vindicated!

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom