• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fans Brand Loyalty to 'Fly Emirates'

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Have to say Emirates is almost.unique amongst sponsorship. I dont think it is about targeting the fans but brand association with class and quality and status that comes with it. Most working class people will go with the cheapest flights middle and upper class may spend a bit more for the ideal.of luxury.

Actually thinking about it now very few top clubs have mass market sponsors.

dgaskell94

Yes, I fully understand you with that. Thanks for your feedback. This is certainly worth mentioning when I write up my conclusions.

Thanks

The Escaped Ape

Done. I end up using Emirates quite a lot, but it's through work and they choose them because they're good value for long-haul business, so it's not because I'm an Arsenal fan.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Filled it in mate, just wondering where your studying this degree? I'm looking to do the exact same course next year.

amirkat

Established Member
Done. This one was simple because Emirates is the best airline. And that's not a loyalty thing - it's just a fact.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom