• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fatih Tekke

Army of Me

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/w/wigan_athletic/4192508.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 192508.stm</a>

Never heard of this guy, anyone know anything about him? Perhaps our Turkish friends will return and tell us all about him.

Jinn

Established Member
That's a heck of an article padding out that one quote from Paul Jewel. Who talked to sme Turks who probably lied to him in order to get a better price.

A

Anonymous

you are ****ing kidding me, fatty tekke, what the hell

and we're fighting wigan, dear oh dear is all i can say! :x

jay-d

Established Member
VavaGoon said:
you are f****g kidding me, fatty tekke, what the hell

and we're fighting wigan, dear oh dear is all i can say! :x

Have you ever seen him play? It's a serious question by the way. I for one have never heard of him, but by your reaction he must be a right crock of ****.

Legend#1

Established Member
Being Turkish and seeing him play a lot.. He is NOT a crock of ****.. He's not the physical striker we're after though.. He's got a great eye for goal and can head the ball.. Got Turkish sportsman of the year like it says.. He's also the future of Turkey's national along with Sanli Tuncay.

AFCFan4Ever

Sad day when we're battling Wigan for a transfer and might get outbid lol. :? I've seen this guy play a couple of times and looked really solid to me, wouldn't mind us buying him at all.

Paddy from Sweden

If AW thinks he's a good enough player too buy then I trust his decision. Until then I haven't really got any views on the guy because I can't remember having seen him play.

But for people sitting here saying he's **** and so on when they probably haven't seen him play is actually just a little bit sad. Trust AW!

A

Anonymous

Have you ever seen him play? It's a serious question by the way. I for one have never heard of him, but by your reaction he must be a right crock of s**t.
mate, he's chased by wigan, that says it all really innit, i mean come on, we battle
wba for earnshaw and get beat, we battle wigan for fatty boy and i am praying we get beat lol :roll: :wink:

longrufus

Established Member
chased by wigan, i would not take that as a deciding factor...

Owen was chased by wigan does that make him a bad player?

Parker was chased by wigan does that make him a bad player?

Wigan are trying to bring in top players so they stay in the division, and with a 7.5 million price tag, the guy could have a litlle respect. Im not saying he is an amazing player but who here has actually seen him play, if not then how can we judge him. If wenger brings him in then im sure he will be a success.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Legend#1 said:
Being Turkish and seeing him play a lot.. He is NOT a crock of ****.. He's not the physical striker we're after though.. He's got a great eye for goal and can head the ball.. Got Turkish sportsman of the year like it says.. He's also the future of Turkey's national along with Sanli Tuncay.

Tuncay Sanli's a very good player. Wenger's a big admirer of his, but there's no way Fenerbahce would sell him.

A

Anonymous

or both for that matter? i cant believe you're all sat here condoning this shambles,
you know what, my man u, chelsea, Sp**s friends ar laughing and taking the **** out of me!!!!!

thats how low ive gone :evil: and all cos of lackedisical signings or even failed attaempts at signing ****E

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom