• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Federico Piazza

KD

Has anybody seen anything from this guy or know anything of him? Exactly where in midfield does he play, what kind of player is he and what are his qualities?

nazo

Established Member
Wenger14 said:
The return of KhaOz? :shock: :lol:

I swear as soon as i scrolled down the page and that picture showed up i thought Kha0z was back. lol Poor Kha0z.

Back to this kid, anyone know anything about him?

Tony Montana

Established Member
bluenaz said:
Wenger14 said:

I swear as soon as i scrolled down the page and that picture showed up i thought Kha0z was back. lol Poor Kha0z.

I liked Kha0z though, why doesn't he come back under another name? He could say, 'I'm Kha0z 2'.

Asterix

Established Member
I'm not sure we want this Piazza guy, isn't he a bit of a square?

He'll be easy to get around.

I crack myself up.

justjoe

never heard of this guy (like most of wengers signing) any watch seria a know anything about him? the last thing we need is another attacking midfield player.

A

Anonymous

Tony Montana said:
bluenaz said:
Wenger14 said:

I liked Kha0z though, why doesn't he come back under another name? He could say, 'I'm Kha0z 2'.

What happened to him? Have I missed something?

Mostarac

Established Member
KD said:
Has anybody seen anything from this guy or know anything of him?

It is a bit difficult to have watched this player in action if you are not an regular attender of Milan`s Primavera team at the Milanello, it speaks for itself in a way.

Tony Montana

Established Member
Highly Fabregas said:
Tony Montana said:
bluenaz said:
Wenger14 said:

banned. The moderators got to trigger happy.

kamikaze80

Established Member
Highly Fabregas said:
look in the arsenal help forum, i had a thread closed there for some reason. as an american, i understand why he was banned but the touchiness behind it was a little weird, im not gonna lie.

Football Ninja

if we..

If we make out we will be going for Crouch hopefully Chelsea will hear about this and bid for him. They seem to try and grab everyone we want despite the fact they realise that the only reason we are buying youth is because they are buying everyone else up.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom