• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Felipe Anderson

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

If we can’t sign anyone else a one year loan for a highly talented but inconsistent player isn’t the worst idea in the world.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
If we can’t sign anyone else a one year loan for a highly talented but inconsistent player isn’t the worst idea in the world.

Or just play Özil from time to time, seeing as the club will be paying his wages till next year anyway.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Or just play Özil from time to time, seeing as the club will be paying his wages till next year anyway.
Different type of players but yeah, I see your point.

Anderson at least has physical attributes that could turn a game on his head even if he doesn’t play particularly well. Özil has to play excellently because his pace/agility seem to have abandoned him.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
ExWestHamEmployee who is the best ITK for any club in the league said we are interested in him as a backup target a few weeks ago.

So the links are correct and Bertolucci sports are his agent... so put two and two together and it makes sense.

However it does seem like just a backup option.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
in fairness I know Aouar is mainly a CM but he's played a lot as a LM for Lyon. I could see Aouar playing on the left in a 343 if we ever use that formation again and coming inside a lot.

Martinez
AMN - Saliba - Luiz - Gabriel - Tierney
Ceballos - Xhaka
Pepe - Auba - Aouar

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
in fairness I know Aouar is mainly a CM but he's played a lot as a LM for Lyon. I could see Aouar playing on the left in a 343 if we ever use that formation again and coming inside a lot.

Martinez
AMN - Saliba - Luiz - Gabriel - Tierney
Ceballos - Xhaka
Pepe - Auba - Aouar

I'd be very surpised if Willian isnt a starter.

Arteta has always said he will look implement 4 at the back but to be versatile enough to play 3 if he believes it would best decison tatically to do for the match.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Different type of players but yeah, I see your point.

Anderson at least has physical attributes that could turn a game on his head even if he doesn’t play particularly well. Özil has to play excellently because his pace/agility seem to have abandoned him.

Sure, but you could just give the minutes to Saka and Willian, plus there's ESR, Pepe and Özil as attacking mids/wingers. Only deal I can see us doing is for a central midfielder, other than that and sales I think our business is done for the window.

jvw

Yeah, this would block Saka quite a bit. It was probably just a backup option in case we couldn't get Willian.

GDeep™

League is very weak
:lol:

Wasn’t even getting in the West Ham team last year. I mean there’s no point keep saying money is tight and we have to sell guys like AMN/Bellerin etc but we’re investing in guys like this.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I posted this a few weeks back. Ex West Ham employee said we were interested on twitter. He fits the mould of a creative player who presses. Actually surprised when I read an article that had him I believe second to Kante for turnovers or interceptions. Cant remember what it was. I'll try finding it again.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I haven't watched that much of him but he's a player that plays in between lines, no?

If we're looking for a cheap short-term fix there in terms of creative players that play in between lines it's not the most absurd idea in the world.

Anything that follows statement this makes it a bad idea.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Only issue that was the season before last, when he had a great debut season. Do you know what his stats were last season?

The guy has bags of natural ability, it is just the consistency that is missing.
I'm not a west ham fan so I can only base it on what I read and alot out there saying he basically played like a full back for west ham last season. his last season stats are an anomaly overall if you look back over the last 5 years. a very productive player for west ham and lazio.

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom