• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ferdi Erenay Kadıoğlu

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Turkish Ornstein btw, looks like this has legs. Very interesting profile, wouldn't sign permanently.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

My guess is that this is yet another nothing player that we will try to dump after a year. Like Kiwior.

SupersoakerArsene

Nah, big pass. He can't defend. He was a attacker, but @ Fenerbahce they made him a fullback.

Plays as a leftback, while being rightfooted.

He is great @ Fenerbahce, but not at the level we want to perform.

Besides that, he is like Zinchenko in defence, but isn't near as good as passing forward like Zinny.
Only thing he has above Zinny is his pace. That's a little bit higher.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Get Tierney back and use him ffs. Zinchenko only fooling around. Tierney actually can defend and bomb over Martinelli, who has zero assistance from Zinny. Who is even worse @ defending.
I thought about that but hes only just come back from injury
I like KT but Arteta obvs doesn't see him as a long term no 1 option & hes not happy riding the bench.
I take your point but if the club gonna sell for decent money probably best keeping him somewhere he can play regularly?

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom