• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fergie blames Rio suspension

patrick42uk

Established Member
this bodes well for net season. ferguson admitting united are a one man team. hopefully rio gets injured next year and the title will be ours! :wink:

KingReyes

Established Member
patrick42uk said:
this bodes well for net season. ferguson admitting united are a one man team. hopefully rio gets injured next year and the title will be ours! :wink:

Especially if they sell Forlan. What would they do then?

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
The pressure we were putting on United with the unbeaten run would have told eventually. Fergie knows that, what part of Rio being suspended affected our performance? None of it.

VCC

Henry IV said:
Rio being suspended doesn't explain why Arsenal won 26 and drew 12 of their 38 games.

Actually it does explain why we won ONLY 26...if Man Utd had done better, we wouldn't have had the title sewn up so early and wouldn't have taken our foot off the gas against Brum and Pompey. :D

esjvpc

no surprise for sour fungus, he and all the manure scums are so fxxking arrogant of not admitting failure, typical scums !!!

newsgroup and forum in HK are also having this arguement, those **** are roaming arsenal forum saying unbeaten EPL champion is nothing close to their treble, and we are unbeaten coz WE ARE FXXKING LUCKY BASTARD, wtf.

dynasty

i think his loss was big for them..the same way we lost campbell in the end of last season..but i dont think his performances is worth an extra 15 points...

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
VCC said:
Henry IV said:
Rio being suspended doesn't explain why Arsenal won 26 and drew 12 of their 38 games.

Actually it does explain why we won ONLY 26...if Man Utd had done better, we wouldn't have had the title sewn up so early and wouldn't have taken our foot off the gas against Brum and Pompey. :D

Truth.

dsurg

dynasty said:
i think his loss was big for them..the same way we lost campbell in the end of last season..but i dont think his performances is worth an extra 15 points...

True but fergie knew he would lose Rio so he could easily have done what he knows best ...thrown money at the problem and purchased a centre back....we didnt know campbell was goin to be suspended for that long...Fergie lost it a long time ago

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989
Top Bottom