• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FIFA 2004 Out Now !

XxGoonaStuxX

I dunno. I played PES3 today and it seems to me that Fifa2003 is more enjoyable. I really don't know. What are the difference in features ? I know FIFA has all the licences etc.

XxGoonaStuxX

Bought it today, Its a lot harder to score. Graphics are a bit better. Gameplay is a lot better, new training facilities.
I rate it 8/10.

The Mini

I really dont like PES... I'm a FIFA boy. I grew up with 98 which is the best footie game ever made

JazzG

Established Member
The PES3 demo is MUCH better than Fifa 2004. Some parts of fifa i like, e.g. shielding the ball, the clever corners and crosses but PES3 otherwise totally owns this game IMO.

Stim

Haven't played PES3 but i am fully satisfied with Fifa 2004. Probably the best release EA have ever done.

JazzG

Established Member
Stim said:
Haven't played PES3 but i am fully satisfied with Fifa 2004. Probably the best release EA have ever done.

I highly reccomend it, it gets time getting used to it but its superb.

XxGoonaStuxX

I just really don't know. Your gonna call me a classic "Fifa Gamer" but I just don't think PES3 looks that good.
I had a go on it in a GAME store and the graphics look pretty shoddy compared to FIFA and I don't know MUCH about the gameplay.
Hmmmm, you may have to tell me more about the game....

barnone

While I agree that FIFA 03 had some weaknesses- I don't myself see why everyone seems to think Pro Evo/Winning XI is miles better. I own both by the way, but I never have gotten into Pro Evo. I think the play isn't a smooth and the players AI is terrible. I can't count how many times I have a guy running down a loose ball right before it goes out- only to award a throw to the other team. I do think Pro Evo is better at letting you attack with headers, etc from crosses- but overall its not the one for me.

barnone

SydneyGunnerFan said:
is the game any good so i know if i should get it or not??

SGF- don't know yet- hasn't come out here (States) yet. Check Amazon.com and read the customer's reviews of it- that might help.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom