• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Final Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukazan

Established Member
My recent ex-girlfriend looked alot like Rinoa heh, same snowy white skin, hair and stuff... think I used to call her Rinoa in moments of passion.... ahem, anyway..

I beat both Emerald and Ruby weapons although I couldn't defeat Ruby without reading an online game first. I did Emerald without getting the scales to take away the underwater timer.

dos1986

Established Member
Big_Cake said:
>YounGunner< said:
The only RPG ive really played is FF.

By the way has anyone seen the ff 13 trailer for ps3?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=jao_LESry ... ed&search=

From what i'm seeing i dont like how it looks at all. If i'm stupid then correct me but is that the gameplay? because it you can see life and that going away?

Too quick a bit like devil may cry.

I have seen that before actually and i quite like the look of it. it is fast yes, but you can still see it has all the essential FF elements like damage and life and exp. Tbh it looks to me like a faster FF8l, and the women in the video looks like,.....

She is fit as f*** :p

They have all the fmvs from FF8 on stage 6 at dvd resolution.....

It still looks incredible...cant believe its nearly 10 years old...

http://stage6.divx.com/user/DMKA/video/ ... -Dance-FMV

http://stage6.divx.com/user/DMKA/videos/

Gurgen

Established Member
Big_Cake said:
Gurgen said:
BG2 still the best RPG for me, Planescape Torment has one of the best stories ever though, close second.

To be honest FF7/8 vs Baldurs Gate two is a really really tough call

Baldurs Gate 2 was fantastic, I loved the secret characters especially (Edwin you ledge) and the character creation and gameplay was mesmeric. Throne of Bhaal wasn't half bad either, but Wachers keep was a bit short and easy for my liking
So what character were you in Baldurs Gate? I was Totemic Druid called Torque - f****g immense character - had it all - fighting ability, super power full spells and could morph into mighty creatures as well

Ah the memories

I've been pretty much anything mate, I've finished the game about 20 times. Never a druid though afaik.

I agree with N!, Morrowind was better than Oblivion. The latter was technically a better game, but the former had more atmosphere somehow. It was more fun. The only quests I really enjoyed in Oblivion were the Dark Brotherhood quests.

Big_Cake

Lukazan said:
My recent ex-girlfriend looked alot like Rinoa heh, same snowy white skin, hair and stuff... think I used to call her Rinoa in moments of passion.... ahem, anyway..

I beat both Emerald and Ruby weapons although I couldn't defeat Ruby without reading an online game first. I did Emerald without getting the scales to take away the underwater timer.

Fairplay if your rx GF looked like Rinoa :p If were all so lucky!

Emerald i did, can't remember if I got the scales though, Ruby I should have perservered with a bit more, but I think at the time was I just too weak; I probs tried just when I got out of Gold Saucer

Big_Cake

I agree with N!, Morrowind was better than Oblivion. The latter was technically a better game, but the former had more atmosphere somehow. It was more fun. The only quests I really enjoyed in Oblivion were the Dark Brotherhood quests.

Really? Seems I will have to play Morrowind now then. Yeh I finished the Dark Brotherhood quests - a lot of fun and you get some greatt armour early on. On thing that annoys me about Oblivion is when you contract that Vampire disease and have to go on a mega long quest to find a cure :(

Big_Cake

Gurgen said:
Beware, Morrowind has no fast travel or horses. But it's way more fun imo.

I never use horse anyway it lags the game too much. But no fast travel? is the map as big as morrowind?

Actually I did use a horse for a bit - that evil one from the Dark brotherhood quest but I went inside a random inn to do some slaughtering and when I came out (cos it was all too much for me and I was fighting a loosing battle) it had gone!!! I tried to flee on foot but I was killed by a a fire ball and a few arrows to the back :(

N!

There is no fast travel, but for a few gold coins you can travel via the Mages Guild, Silt Striders or Boats. But only to the major cities; although the boats do take you to some obscure locations.

Gurgen

Established Member
There is 'public transportation', but no zipping from one place to the other by clicking once.

nazo

Established Member
I played Morrowind and i thought it was better than oblivion tbh. Oblivion was boring after a while and it didn't help that it lagged on my pc. Morrowind was great but got boring as well, some of the quests were stupid and pointless, but overall it was a great game.

Lukazan

Established Member
Yeah, I loved Kingdom Hearts.

I bought number 2 but I've not even played it yet! Must remember to..

>YounGunner<

Established Member
Big_Cake said:
>YounGunner< said:
There is another final fantasy which will be released its called

Final fantasy versus XIII http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=gSYawSLHH-M

Will it be released at the same time as 13?

That looks great, so this and FF13?? Whats going on?
Also Kingdom hearts despite being childish was a fantastic game, fighting seperoth (sp?) in the battle arena was class

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Fantasy_Versus_XIII

Square Enix exclusively for the Sony PlayStation 3 video game console[1][2]. Alongside Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy Agito XIII, the game makes up part of the Fabula Nova Crystallis Final Fantasy XIII compilation. Unveiled at E³ 2006, the game focuses on a mysterious protagonist, the last heir of a dynasty ruling over the only remaining city in the world to control crystals. Under unforeseen circumstances, he is forced to make a stand when his kingdom, people, and its crystals come under attack from marauders seeking to conquer the city and take the crystals as their own.[1]

According to developers of the game, the game is not a sequel nor a prequel to other Final Fantasy XIII entries, but a wholly independent story unfolding with different characters and visual designs. According to Square-Enix, each title takes place in the same universe, but are not directly related.[2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom