• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fluminese sign Juan

PolishGooner

"The partnership was made between Fluminese and Arsenal and I believe it is advantageous for the two clubs,"

what partnership??

A

Anonymous

Saw him outside Highbury during the Blackburn game.

Small as hell, it's a wonder he's playing professional football.

goonerdownunder

PolishGooner said:
"The partnership was made between Fluminese and Arsenal and I believe it is advantageous for the two clubs,"

what partnership??

perhaps we will have a relationship with fluminese like the one we have with beveren,

and good luck to juan

Jinn

Established Member
Juan was probably never going to be good enough for us. And we have Clichy now anyway.

goonerdownunder

yeh your right there jinn, he was hardly one of our top young players, like aliadiere or pennant or clichy or toure, btw how long is pennants loan at leeds, is it untill the end of the season? i hope he gets a chance to prove himselfin the first team when he gets back, for me he has the potential to be great

Valleyman

ASHBURRN said:
Saw him outside Highbury during the Blackburn game.

Small as hell, it's a wonder he's playing professional football.
And famously wore the number 52 shirt in the FA Cup match against Grimsby a while ago.

seanconvey66

Gillingham he played against, we won 4-2 he looked alrite thought hed get another game on the back of that performance, but he never got another look in! Good luck to him anyway.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom