• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Folarin Balogun: Balogone

Is he better than Lacazette?

• Total voters

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Meanwhile we have reserves like AMN, Nketiah, Balogun, Reiss Nelson, Azeez (and more) who are rotting away on our subs bench. Players not ready for even the first team squad yet...

Half of them refuse to go out on loan

TinFish

Half of them refuse to go out on loan
High wages, London lifestyle and an easy time doing 1-2's at the training ground I bet. Our training facilities are top class.

These players would rather have the short and fast lifestyle compared to grinding it out at a sh!thole like Accrington Stanley.

REWB

When this guy came on........and people wonder why we struggled against Brentford. This guy has to be the Sh*ttest "wonderkid" prospect he have ever had. Incredibly poor technically. Send him out on loan to a league two side and see if he can hack it there, maybe he will gain some ability.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Think even you will have to agree this has been piss poor so far. He has lost 100% of the ball
It's not been good but I'm not worried about it and writing him off already.

I'm just very amused by all this. All I'm seeing is everything I read about Nketiah for the last 2 years on here, with everybody crying that Balogun wasn't ahead of him and was 1000x the player.

Unlike everyone else, I will stick to being patient even when they're ****ing up.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?

I'm just very amused by all this. All I'm seeing is everything I read about Nketiah for the last 2 years on here, with everybody crying that Balogun wasn't ahead of him and was 1000x the player.

Unlike everyone else, I will stick to being patient even when they're ****ing up.
I'm not writing him off at all and I'm definitely someone with big expectations for him, but ffs, we've seen players getting chances at the age of 17 and they were all able to do at least the basic things right

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐

Nketiah at the same stage impressed me way more tbh.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I'm not writing him off at all and I'm definitely someone with big expectations for him, but ffs, we've seen players getting chances at the age of 17 and they were all able to do at least the basic things right
And we've seen the opposite too. Development is never linear. So I'm not gonna overreact about Balogun. In fact, I'm barely reacting on most of these players, I don't blame them - we obviously know some of them are simply not good enough (seniors I mean here). But for me, most of my ire is for the manager.

Nketiah at the same stage impressed me way more tbh.
Yet Nketiah is apparently a League 1/Championship caliber CF who can't do anything but score a few tap-ins.

I can see we're not gonna learn nothing from any of this though, so I'll continue to be amused :lol:

mirrorstare

We already know he needs a loan because he's not good enough yet for us, so can't blame him for getting thrown out there.

It's up to him that he doesn't do a Nelson and wastes his time

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
What's going to happen with this guy? Didn't even make the squad for the Carabao Cup, and now not even getting on the bench despite the fact that there are nine places available.

Should go on loan but there doesn't seem to be any links.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Might as well plug the podcast the actual quote came from whilst we're here.

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom