Football Manager '17

Discussion in 'Football Games (FIFA, FM, FPL, etc.)' started by Enoch, Oct 21, 2016.

1. Jasard

Jasard #PlayAMNInMidfield

Miles is such a dick

2. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

I just tried the football manager 17 finally (pirate version) but with latest update Im playing with Arsenal I'm in 15 games winning run ffs :lol: played 26 games in league 20 wins 5 draws 1 lose I didn't buy anybody in summer transfer window. Do you guys found it that easy also?

krackpot likes this.
  3. krackpot

krackpot Well-Known Member

You're just a better manager than Wenger :p...seriosuly, we should be at an elite level IRL with a CM addition.

FM is heavily biased towards extremes(good and bad). if you have a small squad of elite players, they will steamroll everybody. nobody has an off day, nobody gets injured (or they all do).

A few good results and you go on a rampage, while a few bad ones/injuries and you're fcuked.

BobP likes this.
  4. yousif_arsenal

Yes really surprising my squad is very healthy and sharp always unlike the other football manager when sometimes I had 2-3 long term injuries a season. look very easier than previous football manager hope they make it more realistic

krackpot likes this.
  5. carter777

carter777 Well-Known Member

Part of me wonders if the increase in size could possibly be the inclusion of the women's game. It's a long shot, extremely long, but I wonder if they're adding a whole new part of the game could be a big bump in the database size.

6. YeahBee

YeahBee Sign all the Swedes

how big of a warchest do you start with?

7. yousif_arsenal

If I remember I think it was about 60M pounds

8. Rex Banner

Rex Banner Massive SAFophile Trusted

Just downloaded it as well, the interface is pretty sweet I think.

Also glad to see my time tested strategy from previous FM's of loading up on youth players early then dominating for a decade still works. :lol:

9. krackpot

10. krackpot

11. krackpot

soon as I type this in, he gets a hammy. aaaaaaarg!