Football Manager '17

Discussion in 'Football Games (FIFA, FM, FPL, etc.)' started by Enoch, Oct 21, 2016.

1. Jasard

Jasard Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Miles is such a dick

2. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

I just tried the football manager 17 finally (pirate version) but with latest update Im playing with Arsenal I'm in 15 games winning run ffs :lol: played 26 games in league 20 wins 5 draws 1 lose I didn't buy anybody in summer transfer window. Do you guys found it that easy also?

krackpot likes this.
  3. krackpot

krackpot Well-Known Member

You're just a better manager than Wenger :p...seriosuly, we should be at an elite level IRL with a CM addition.

FM is heavily biased towards extremes(good and bad). if you have a small squad of elite players, they will steamroll everybody. nobody has an off day, nobody gets injured (or they all do).

A few good results and you go on a rampage, while a few bad ones/injuries and you're fcuked.

BobP likes this.
  4. yousif_arsenal

Yes really surprising my squad is very healthy and sharp always unlike the other football manager when sometimes I had 2-3 long term injuries a season. look very easier than previous football manager hope they make it more realistic

krackpot likes this.
  5. carter777

carter777 Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Part of me wonders if the increase in size could possibly be the inclusion of the women's game. It's a long shot, extremely long, but I wonder if they're adding a whole new part of the game could be a big bump in the database size.

6. YeahBee

YeahBee Terrible hot takes

how big of a warchest do you start with?

7. yousif_arsenal

If I remember I think it was about 60M pounds

8. Rex Banter

Rex Banter Knows a guy who knows an ITK at Bristol Trusted

Just downloaded it as well, the interface is pretty sweet I think.

Also glad to see my time tested strategy from previous FM's of loading up on youth players early then dominating for a decade still works. :lol:

9. krackpot

10. krackpot

11. krackpot

soon as I type this in, he gets a hammy. aaaaaaarg!