• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Football Manager 2008 Demo - Out Now !

Rocafella

Established Member
Just had a quick play of the gold version. Exactly the same as last year really, I think SI have just re-vamped the skin to try and gloss over that fact. Most of the player stats are exactly the same as last year but obviously as this is a demo that could still change quite easily.

nazo

Established Member
Rocafella said:
Just had a quick play of the gold version. Exactly the same as last year really, I think SI have just re-vamped the skin to try and gloss over that fact. Most of the player stats are exactly the same as last year but obviously as this is a demo that could still change quite easily.

Same thing i thought of too.
Way too similar to fm2007 with the skin only different. There are some new features here and there but other than that, nothing special. They still have super gk's and outrageous comebacks :roll:

stuart

Established Member
Dont think i'll be getting it anyway. Not worth buying the update manager games when your teams chop and change that much anyway. I'll get a few years out of FM2007 yet!

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
theres very little change. only some nice options but generally not worth it. the new fifa manager got so much more features. FM needs improvements surely. facegen is cool though.

finished half the season in one day

qs

Established Member
Played it for a bit last night and thought it was excellent. The navigation is alot better and the new features while not huge are very, very good.

The scouting system is hugely improved. I'll need a few more goes and probably the full version to fully test it but the youth system seems way better.

I never understand people going on about crazy comebacks and mental scorelines. I never get it. I couldn't tell you the last time someone managed a big comeback against me. You lot must be just doing something wrong, bad subs, tactics changes or most likely not giving the right team talk.

Player stats may not have changed much but thats a huge database and theres no way they can give it a full overhaul from year to year.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
the facegen is from the spanish leagues.

the torrent of fm08 full version is out already

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom