• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FR: AZ Alkmaar vs Arsenal |04/08/06

apollo

Does anybody know if any station would broadcast it in Australia (ESPN , FOXSport or SBS)????

RobinVanPersie

It's on Talpa for the Dutch people...you can also watch Talpa online. I believe that it's free to sign up and watch.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
I'm looking forward to this one, AZ are a good team and this will be a good test for the boys. From a personal point of view I hope Rosicky and Traore start. Also looking forward to Song continuing his impressive pre-season form.

regele

Established Member
Arjan said:
RobinVanPersie said:
It's on Talpa for the Dutch people...you can also watch Talpa online. I believe that it's free to sign up and watch.
http://www.garnierstreamingmedia.com/as ... tream1.asp

The stream for talpa. 100% legal.
They show quite a lot of football next season apparently
Thanks mate!
As for the game, should be a nice to watch, the only problem is that (as far as I know) this is AZ's first game on their new stadium and it'll be tough for them to suffer a defeat on the inaugural game, but hey, you have to make some sacrifices to play with The Arsenal ;)

jester

Established Member
Get to see Arsenal on my birthday!
Now for my gift.... I'd like Arsène to say after the game 'we're very close to signing 2 or 3 very good players that will vastly improve our squad'
...worth a try

henrypupil

RobinVanPersie said:

yes thats true but I think it'll be on the dutch eurosport too.

gibson

jester said:
Now for my gift.... I'd like Arsène to say after the game 'we're very close to signing 2 or 3 very good players that will vastly improve our squad'
...worth a try
and one is an Argentinian DM who played in the Wolrd Cup and the first letter of his surname is M :D :lol:

dont think wenger will ever give away too mcuh unfortunately, itd be cool if he did though

Hollanda

gibson said:
jester said:
...worth a try
and one is an Argentinian DM who played in the Wolrd Cup and the first letter of his surname is M :D :lol:

dont think wenger will ever give away too mcuh unfortunately, itd be cool if he did though

Messi? Think he will stay at Barça but maybe Maradona (starts with an m 2) can play for Arsenal (scores 25 handgoals against chelsea :) ).

Arjan said:
RobinVanPersie said:
http://www.garnierstreamingmedia.com/as ... tream1.asp

The stream for talpa. 100% legal.
They show quite a lot of football next season apparently

Yeah a bit 2 much of football on the ****ty Talpa channel. The football was much better broadcast when it was on the NOS (nederland 2, 2nd dutch channel, like bbc2) but now on Talpa (from John de Mol who is ****ing rich because he invented the progr.: Big Brother what was a world wide succes).

Person. I liked the football of AZ more when Co Adriaanse was the coach there (now Adriaanse is the coach of Porto) because he got a nice attacking system with a lot of strikers and difficult running lines of the players but now with Louis van Gaal (the most arrogant dutchman, yuk) they play a kind of robot football less atractive then when they played under adriaanse. But under Van Gaal they got more points (2nd in the League) but a lot of players left the club (Van Galen the best player stopped like Bergie, Perez went 2 ajax, Timmer 2 Feyenoord, Landzaat 2 Wiggan so they have a new team what isn't that good as before).

Hollanda

GoonerGurjit said:
Who have they signed in the summer?

Gudjohnson (not the one from chelsea) he played in England 2. They also signed Dembele (18 year old striker from Willem II) they also Signed: Simon Sciommer (German midfield player/spielmacher) from Roda JC, They Signed Gijs Luirink (tallent, center defender From Fc Groningen) he played good in the Euro under 21 what Holland won because of Huntelaar and Hofs. And they Signed Julian Jenner (20 years or something) from NAC breda (think the most tallented right wing attacking player of holland, suberb techniqe, uses a lot of "siccors" steps and trick when attacking. Famous pupil of the Wil Coerver technique school in Delft (this Techniq trainer/coach is now the technique coach at Porto because of adriaanse, and one of his Pupils: R. Meulendijk was the technique coach of Man-U but is now a coach in Danmark and another Wil Coerver trainer is the technique trainer with the Spuds). And they Signed a young defender: K. Augustien (also from Willem II, Willem II fans hate AZ because every year AZ buys a lot of players from them hehe the president of AZ is like the rich Abramovitch of Chelsea).

AZ also lost Ramzi, and they Lost Huisegems (briljant left wing attacker/striker) from Belgium to Feyenoord. So they have a complete new team. The don't play realy good in the friendly matches now so maybe they play better against Arsenal but I don't think so. Think half way the season they will be much better.

So AZ bought also a lot but most of them are very young and don't have a lot of experience.

Hollanda

EastDeanArsenal said:
Nice one for letting us know. Thats friday night sorted then. Cheers

Yeah AZ was the runner up last year but ajax has bought a lot (Stam is still a world class defender and with Huntelaar they have one of the best finishing strikers of the world) so I think az will be 3rd or 4th this year.

So Arsenal beat ajax so AZ musn't be a problem (Fc Utrecht always wins from ajax and you won last year with 3-0 from us) so AZ must be a piece of cake :) !!!

Yeah and their best wing players left the club (Huisegems 2 Feyenoord and Sektiou 2 Fc Porto) so it will be an easy night for Arsenal (IF Henry is going 2 play but he is ill after the world cup no?).

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom