• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

France - England June 13th

brianfrance

Established Member
France are going to win.
bleh.gif

bobbypires

Established Member
Only 7 hours!!!
There's going to be a war in my house. My sister (England fan) vs Me (France supporter).

patrick42uk

Established Member
henry's performance is strikingly similar to the chelsea games in the quarters. as arsenal fans, so far, we are going to have to live with 'ledley had henry in his pocket' from the Sp**s supporters. the fact is, ledley has done nothing to stop henry because henry has done nothing. he needs to wake up.

good duel between pires and cole. cole probably shading it at the moment, but pires has done well. vieira is also doing ok as is sol campbell.

n_henry

And the French win...and they did it all in 2 minutes or so of stoppage time. :shock:

2-1

Lampard for England in first half, Zidane with free kick in the 91st minute, then a penalty (which Henry won after Gerrard made a horrible mistake!) in 92nd minute.

What a match! 8)

Ally

lol, very, very funny.

Simple fact is that you can talk all you want about 'lions' and 'heroes', but if you put XI men behind the bal land don't even have the balls to make a challenge beyond inviting the opposition onto you, you deserve everything you get.

Ally

And all these excuses, excuses...

"Silvestre should have been off"

Beckham - "We didn't deserve it"

Well, as Clive Tyldsley said - tough. England - learn to lose.

The Mini

himanshu said:
I LOVE U GERRARD!!!!!!!!!HAHAHA F*CKHAM SUCKS!!!!!!!!

1) Mind your language 2) His name is Beckham 3) What did he do so wrong? 4) If you're a guy I'll be very worried.

patrick42uk

Established Member
Ally said:
lol, very, very funny.

Simple fact is that you can talk all you want about 'lions' and 'heroes', but if you put XI men behind the bal land don't even have the balls to make a challenge beyond inviting the opposition onto you, you deserve everything you get.

well said. if england had won this, it would have ben undeserved and ugly. vieira was hands down the man of the match, despite zidane's heroics. no one could get close to him.

why did james only get a yellow? why do england think they can only win games by kicking (scholes, lampard)?

patrick42uk

Established Member
heskey will be the scapegoat unfortunately. but gerrard and beckham need to take a share of the blame, as well as england's negative tactics.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane

Latest posts

Top Bottom