• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Francesc Fàbregas Soler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigbludfire

Established Member
If Cesc says some sh** about being a gooner I give any member of the team permission to break his leg. Hopefully Steve Bould comes in with a Zidane headbutt to the face

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Marquis said:
Oliver Holt ‏@OllieHolt22

Just spoke to Wenger at Arena Corinthians. Asked him if he was disappointed Fabregas joined CFC. "Nothing to say," he said with wave of hand.

Arsène practising his Jedi Mind Trick.

Looks like really Arsène didn't care about Cesc moving to the Chavs, hopefully Arsène have better or the fans will be very angry just like the beginning of last season.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
the only thing that can make this right is if there is some sort of deal involving Lukaku on the horizon

we don't sign cesc and they sell Lukaku to us

Iceman10

Established Member
I'd like to know if it is true that Cesc was talking to Van Persie last summer re. a move to United which rumours say he was open to but didn't want to overtly force through with Barca. AW was amused at United's interest at the time, stating that they had no chance with us having the first option clause. Yes, we have Özil now, but also if those rumours of Cesc considering a move to United were true and AW found out they were true that could be where AW decided Cesc was history. Regardless, we don't need Cesc.

ArseGod

We don't need him. We made him, he pushed through a move. He never won anything here. He flopped at Barca, we didn't want him back, so he goes to where the money is.

He was always a little rat, and by going to play for Mourinho, he has essentially personally stabbed Wenger in the face. I hope this ignites Arsène in the transfer market.

Can't wait until three years from now, when he's picked up only a Carling cup medal, and he's sold once more for not being good enough. He had it all here, and he passed it up. Hope he gets syphilis

Caz19

Bigbludfire said:
If Cesc says some sh** about being a gooner I give any member of the team permission to break his leg. Hopefully Steve Bould comes in with a Zidane headbutt to the face

We all have permission to do that
"If I ever wear a Chelsea shirt, you have permission to kill me." - Cesc Fàbregas (2010)

Suave Gooner89

Established Member
ArseGod said:
Can't wait until three years from now, when he's picked up only a Carling cup medal, and he's sold once more for not being good enough. He had it all here, and he passed it up. Hope he gets syphilis

In what universe do a Chelsea side coached by Mourinho, consisting of Hazard, Fabregas, Costa, etc. Only win a League Cup in three years?

onetowatch

Suave Gooner89 said:
ArseGod said:

In what universe do a Chelsea side coached by Mourinho, consisting of Hazard, Fabregas, Costa, etc. Only win a League Cup in three years?

Some fans are deluded. As if the last 9 years hadn't taught them anything. If anyone is deluded it's us.

Bigbludfire

Established Member
yousif_arsenal said:
Marquis said:
Oliver Holt ‏@OllieHolt22

Just spoke to Wenger at Arena Corinthians. Asked him if he was disappointed Fabregas joined CFC. "Nothing to say," he said with wave of hand.

Arsène practising his Jedi Mind Trick.

Looks like really Arsène didn't care about Cesc moving to the Chavs, hopefully Arsène have better or the fans will be very angry just like the beginning of last season.

If he didn't care, he would have said something nice like "good luck". He sounds extremely pissed off to me

Johnny_Blaze

Established Member
I'm looking at the pictures of him in the blue chav shirt and I've never seen a football fit so perfectly in every way. This shifty-eyed, September-to-November featherweight looks every part the rent boy he was destined to be.

TheLoneFalcon

Cake Addict
Caz19 said:
Bigbludfire said:

"If I ever wear a Chelsea shirt, you have permission to kill me." - Cesc Fàbregas (2010)

IT'S NOT A REAL QUOTE.

Would be really gutting if he's successful with them.

Caz19

TheLoneFalcon said:
Caz19 said:
Bigbludfire said:

IT'S NOT A REAL QUOTE.

Would be really gutting if he's successful with them.

No need to get angry :shock:

It's impossible to know if what floats around on twitter is true or not.

ArseGod

onetowatch said:
Suave Gooner89 said:
ArseGod said:

Some fans are deluded. As if the last 9 years hadn't taught them anything. If anyone is deluded it's us.

Yes, I'm completely deluded. Sorry I don't award medals based on paper line-ups. Mourinho hasn't exactly draped himself in glory the past few years. I'll wait until I see how it works out on the field. I guess I'm just a complete and utter ***** for not really caring that Fabregas goes to Chelsea. Chelsea sign a few players and all of a sudden they're what? Supermen? I'll wait and see

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I'd like to be mad about this, but I'm more numb than anything.

Cesc never should have left, and now it is time to move on and treat him just like any player that plays for Chelsea.

Johnny_Blaze

Established Member
Also, Wenger passing up on bringing him back is not an indication we've got someone big lined up.

My take on it is a) he wasn't willing to "kill" one of Wilshere or Cazorla for someone that stabbed him in the back - Wenger is loyal to his (under 30) players, b) ~£30m is a huge sum of money for a non-oil club to spend on a 27-year-old who's physically declining, c) given Rosicky and Cazorla's ages, Wenger WILL spend big on a CM in the future (possibly next summer), but it'll be on a player 25 or younger, like Pogba for example.

IIRC, Pogba has no intention of extending his Juve contract, so could be had cheaper next summer.

Bigbludfire

Established Member
Caz19 said:
Bigbludfire said:

I can't imagine Cesc ever saying that. All these players talk the talk and act hard but in reality they're just complete fannys. All this **** about Cesc "loving Arsenal" or Flamini "fighting for the club" is hilarious, especially Flamini considering he's a washed up tw*t who's ditched us before

baccy_man

Established Member
yousif_arsenal said:
The_Playmaker said:
Anyone know about the fee? Do we get a percentage of it?

Literally all I care about in regards to this matter.

Yep about 5M pounds we will get from his sale to the ****.

I was under the impression that we get a percentage of any profits that Barca make from the sale of Fabregas, so if the profit is £5m then we get a percentage of that.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
spartandre217 said:
Kroket said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_prem/9309539.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

One of the best games we've played in the Emirates era. If Sagna's move to Man City goes through five players out of our starting XI from that night will be playing for a direct rival next season. A sickening, sickening thought.

Part of the lack of angst over this at board level is the experiences of Kroenke and Gazidis in American sports.

This sort of thing is commonplace here. People are much more attached to the team than the players and few if any are ever immortalized like they are in Europe.

They just don't "get" the reason for the furor and frankly don't give a toss either way.

Yeah, as a Red Sox fan I've seen a couple of players go to the Yankees and fan reaction is nothing like what we've got going on here at the moment. Then again in American sports most players are quite frank about the fact they consider themselves as nothing more than an employee, generally speaking you don't get badge kissing or similar fake **** football fans are being treated to these days.

wengerboy

Established Member
**** you cesc. Your history and contribution to the club means nothing, I understood you moving to Barca but not this. I just wish Arsenal didn't waste all those years developing you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation

Latest posts

Top Bottom