• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Free Transfer List - Winter 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jbruin

Established Member
Re: Free Transfers

Hoilett would be a great option but I don't think he's any better than Chambo, definitely a better option on the wings than any other beside AOC, Gervais and Theo.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado

pfft guys, why are you trying to kill Ryo or Chambo?

on the other hand, his contract up, so could be a bargain.

kill. bargain. *Wenger's head could explode*

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VulQ5pVk01U" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VulQ5pVk01U</a>
Henry back in an Arsenal on a six month loan

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli

Armor for Sleep said:
DJ_Markstar said:
Probs :lol: Only seen him once or twice tbh, is he any good?

He's the guy who took Sagna apart at Ewood Park.

Well yeah, I do watch Arsenal :lol:

Is he consistent? Strengths, weaknesses?

Glovegun

Established Member

jmsmtthw28 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VulQ5pVk01U" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Henry back in an Arsenal on a six month loan

Where did you hear that?

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters

Hoillet is a good shout IMO, he'd be a good back-up for Gervinho, better than Arshavin in the current form and he can also play as a striker although it remains to be seen if he can lead the line on his own.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless

Looked on wiki and Hoillets 21, think we need somebody a little older and established although I do quite rate him.

Armor for Sleep

Established Member

DJ_Markstar said:
Well yeah, I do watch Arsenal :lol:

Is he consistent? Strengths, weaknesses?

:D Don't watch a lot of Blackburn but he usually stands out. Great pace and able to beat a man. If i remember correctly in the game against us his tracking back was terrible and he constantly let Sagna overlap on the right.

Probably not what we need right now but would be a great free for someone.

Irish_Owen

Established Member

As much as some rate Hoilett as a talent, there'd definitely be a backlash if we signed him in the Summer window, for example. For starters, he's not as good as we already have, and he also doesn't have the potential of the younger talents in the squad like Ryo and Oxlade-Chamberlain.

But for Aston Villa, or a club of similar stature, he'd be a great free transfer.

Ron Burgundy

Established Member

From what I've seen of Blackburn this season, Hoilett's been comfortably their best player. To be fair though, that's a bit like calling someone the most intelligent cast member of Jersey Shore.

Irish_Owen

Established Member

Ron Burgundy said:
From what I've seen of Blackburn this season, Hoilett's been comfortably their best player. To be fair though, that's a bit like calling someone the most intelligent cast member of Jersey Shore.
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom