• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fulham Brawl

AFCG7

Established Member
Interesting that the brawl involvng Fulham at the Hawthorns was much much worse than the handbags that went on at Old Trafford but nobody is really giving it a second look.
Judging by the fines and bans we got it will be interesting to see how the FA treats this.

KingReyes

Established Member
Good point, I haven't seen it but I did hear that Andy Cole punched an opponent which started the mass brawl. Interesting to see what happens but since they aren't the big boys like us and Manure the media won't follow it up as much as ours.

kanuuu

Established Member
It wasnt really a brawl, just a punch up between two people, The Old Trafford stuff seemed worse because it was like 5/6 of our lads all ganging up on the horse.

Mark

Established Member
I was thinking the same thing. I just know it won't get the kind of attention the Old Trafford Brawl did. People have already forgotten about it. And yes, this was much much worse.

what really annoys is the fact that people always go on about the 'big' clubs getting preferential treatment...you can argue that this does sometimes seem to happen but the punishment for big clubs transgressions tend to be greater that for a 'smaller' club....

jeromelee

I think it was worse than our brawl cause you could clearly see Cole and another guy literally throwing punches. I mean, like nice left hooks etc. Hell all we did was jump around, made loads of noise, pushed a couple of players and maybe that 1 incident where Lauren grabbed someone's neck. But Cole did the exact same sh*t as well anyway.

kanuuu

Established Member
The main two involved, especially Cole should be punished, but i doubt much will happen to the rest of them.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Yeah but he there in some other form doing ssomething else. He is also high up in the G14.

Soler

Established Member
No, he isn't. He has nothing to do with the FA anymore, and the G14 is completely seperate from the FA all together and don't do anything whatsoever relating to it.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I know the G14 is different and is Europe wide, but he still has some role in the FA after his old job was abolished.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom