• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fulham v Arsenal - Saturday January 19, 3pm

beepos

HollandGooner said:
go49oner said:
GoonerGurjit said:
That f****g Ronaldo scores in every game!

Someone needs to break his leg!

Well, he is on fire thats for sure but please give me one time? when he can do it against a top EPL team?

Well the answer is NO at the moment..

Mate, he has a nasty record of scoring or assisting against us. But against the Scousers and Bluescum, he hasnt done squat.

ibby

Established Member
beepos said:
HollandGooner said:
go49oner said:
GoonerGurjit said:
That f****g Ronaldo scores in every game!

Someone needs to break his leg!

Well, he is on fire thats for sure but please give me one time? when he can do it against a top EPL team?

Well the answer is NO at the moment..

Mate, he has a nasty record of scoring or assisting against us. But against the Scousers and Bluescum, he hasnt done squat.

Don't want to turn this into a Ronaldo debate but who cares if he can't score against big teams,small teams is good enough if you win the title.

ThaSaltCracka

I thought everyone played well today, with Eddie having the worst game, but he was still good.

Score should have been a bit bigger tbh, total domination by our boys.

RockyRocastle

Established Member
Adebayor, Adebbbbbaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyoooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! Give him the ball, and then he will score!

What a ****ing blinding day today was. Im bollocksed and going to bedf.

OneProudGooner

Established Member
I never realised that Fulham hadn't won since November 3rd , so anything but a win today would of been a disaster as they're in horrible form.
The only thing that could of stopped us is if Niemi had one of those days.

awooga83

Established Member
Well a routine win against a quite frankly awful Fulham side, with the form they are in nothing short of the 3 points was acceptable today. So onwards and upwards get the Cups done and then back to the league.

kanooo

A very good result and not much to find fault on the performance. Always nice to see headed goals as well and that's something extra that we get from Adebayor. Not bad.

Next up. Newcastle under Kevin Keegan. Also watched their match against Bolton and although they seem to improve just a tad, they still looked toothless in attack and a bit shaky in defence. So, it's encouring to face them at home next in the league.

Christofaux

Wasn't a fan of the 4-5-1 second half.

Was a fan of Adebayors goals, top headers. Hleb isa genius. Maybe beckham has tought Clichy to cross. Eduardo wanted ot score so he held onto the ball to long.

Why didnt we give any of the subs a run out?

Hleb looked frustrated at times at the lack of ball going his way.

Senderos seemed to get some sense knocked into him as he defended well after taking the Hit, prior to that he was decent.

Clichy's yellow card was a joke, he got the ball.

That Fulham striker needs to keep his elbows down.
Healey needs to stop grabbing everyone because hes too slow.

Hleb could of had a penalty i wish i saw a replay of it.

Referee did a fairly decent job.

marco

just what away games are meant to be like!!

standing all game singing all game.. great atmosphere
easy win.. new adebayor song...

tam1886

Established Member
marco said:

What was it? I couldn't really make it out on the stream.

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
What I found funny yesterday was when rosicky scored the third, people didnt know that rooney scored a couple mins before and were celebrating like we're back on top

If only....Well we play the barcodes at home a day before they take on pompey so we have a chance to go top for a day at least

tam1886

Established Member
EMIR8_SOLDIER said:
What I found funny yesterday was when rosicky scored the third, people didnt know that rooney scored a couple mins before and were celebrating like we're back on top

If only....Well we play the barcodes at home a day before they take on pompey so we have a chance to go top for a day at least
If Pompey weren't so damaged by the ANC you might have fancied them getting a result but I don't think they can do it without those missing players.

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
tam1886 said:
marco said:

What was it? I couldn't really make it out on the stream.

Yehh our support was top draw....Usually is away from home and very underrated
Thing is when were at home and ive experienced this too, it feels weird to sing your heart out as theres always certain people that look at you funny and tell you to be quiet or sit down
Then those are the same people leaving early or talking on their mobile phones during the game

Makes me want to plant them with a right hook

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
tam1886 said:
EMIR8_SOLDIER said:

If Pompey weren't so damaged by the ANC you might have fancied them getting a result but I don't think they can do it without those missing players.

But then if im correct we go to man city away and they go to Sp**s
Man city will attack and that fits our bill perfectly, Sp**s can beat them I think

Those are the only games ive checked as I dont look to future fixtures but when we drew to brum, I was so gutted I had to do that just to make me feel slightly better

tam1886

Established Member
EMIR8_SOLDIER said:
tam1886 said:
EMIR8_SOLDIER said:

But then if im correct we go to man city away and they go to Sp**s
Man city will attack and that fits our bill perfectly, Sp**s can beat them I think

Those are the only games ive checked as I dont look to future fixtures but when we drew to brum, I was so gutted I had to do that just to make me feel slightly better
I can't see either team getting to the end of the season without dropping more points any way so it's only gonna be a matter of time before some team nicks a win or draw. I just hope that we can stay on the ball during the ANC because there's less chance of that happening to us with Toure in the team.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom