• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gábor Király

Status
Not open for further replies.

deki9188

yea, maybe chelsea are secretly paying the scout to find us sum **** goalkeepers, because ffs kiraly is ****!!!!
please just come out and deny this crazy talk wenger. for gods sake have you seen how bad palace's other keeper is...pepperoni or sumting.

Asterix

Established Member
Once again, can I ask that a Mod set up a goalkeeper sticky called "Put everything about keepers in here unless we actually sign Timo Hildebrand?"

air

Yeah, I think he looks kind of funny, too.

A keeper in pajamas... there's something just not right about it..

Florida Gooner

air said:
Yeah, I think he looks kind of funny, too.

A keeper in pajamas... there's something just not right about it..

Brings new meaning to the phrase "he could make that save in his sleep!" :wink: :wink: :wink:

asajoseph

Established Member
No thanks.

No doubt he wants to come here, but fact is he's about as good as Almunia. Can't take him seriously with those trackie B's either.

GUNNERS4L1FE

Established Member
this guy is unbelievable on crosses he doesnt no what the hell to do pretty good shot stopper but makes far to many mistakes

Thommybhoy

Established Member
He has the worse temper ever. I will never forget him showing his both middle fingers for about 2 minutes to referee face in one game in Bundesliga some years ago. I don't want that kind of player in Our Team!!!

Jaz.14

lol granted them trackstuit bottoms need sorting out, but for real kiraly aint that bad. 30 for a gk is still ok but i just dont think we'll sign him..he aint Arsène wenger's style :roll: i think that gk from nantes i think its Landreau (dont know how to spell it) is a more likely target. That is if he hasnt been signed by another club yet, i heard a few months back that hes on a bosman. Good keeper.

asajoseph

Established Member
30 is most certainly not too old for a keeper - you'll get maybe 4-6 years out of a 30 year old.

That said, Kiraly really is no better than Almunia...

Ratinho

Established Member
No better than Almunia and Poom.

Such a weak re-furbished rumour. Once you're linked once, it turns up like a bad smell, every window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom