• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arson Finger

EepB-2GXgAAIext

Legooooooooooooooo
Saliba has been such a bust! We bought him over a year ago and he still hasn't made a single decent play for Arsenal in all that time. We've gotten literally nothing from him while dropping to 8th in the table!
He's been such a complete bust we had to go out and try to buy another promising young CB. No wonder crisis club Arsenal have such a long trophy drought going.

Kysus

Hopefully he has hes ups and downs in his first semestre here.

Would hate to have another Torreira/Mustafi type of fiasco where they seem like worldies right of the bat, to only nosedive after that.
Torreira never looked good enough, makes Coquelin look like Zidane.

Bloodbather

Established Member

We're actually signing a player that I've been featuring in my Wish List. Sign of the apocalypse, this.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
King Kia and Relentless Raul, the A team.

Salibah, Luiz, Mari, Gabriel, Chambers.

My body is ready.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Poor Napoli were linked with him for months, just as they were about to finish we swoop in. Elite.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Fancy Lequipe to have some info shortly, maybe a bit of Romano.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I need the confirmation from @GDeep™ that he is an elite talent and we have to sign him 100%.
Otherwise i don't want him, because Gdeep is the only user you can trust here.

So @American_Gooner can quote Gdeep everytime, after he calls him a bum after a mistake.
I don’t know anything about him, have never watched him and have no real opinion.

But he fits the profile of who I think we should target.

Love you too, going to miss you when I go into retirement.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The way everyone is talking, is this sorted? What happened to the old "I won't believe it until it's on arsenal.com"?

Probably because we are all older and social media makes access to information very easy.

Do miss the days when you you would come home from school, and you're greeted by Arsenal sign Reyes on the tv...fun times back then!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final
Top Bottom