• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
We’re not buying a CB we have 7 and so far there’s been no noise in selling any of them

tenor.gif

sdotzdot

Established Member
Feel bad for Napoli, showing them who’s daddy once again.

Reckon we should show an act of kindness and sell them their long standing target torreira.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
I don’t know anything about him, have never watched him and have no real opinion.

But he fits the profile of who I think we should target.

Love you too, going to miss you when I go into retirement.

Haven't you said, that you will join A-M back, when we sign Gabriel? So it has to be a good transfer for you?

Hopefully we sign first Willian and then Gabriel. Otherwise we still would lose you :/

GDeep™

League is very weak
Haven't you said, that you will join A-M back, when we sign Gabriel? So it has to be a good transfer for you?

Hopefully we sign first Willian and then Gabriel. Otherwise we still would lose you :/
After the events of today, I have decided I will go as soon as Willian arrives.

Might join red cafe or RAWK as those are the teams I’ll be watching and supporting next season.

GDeep™

League is very weak
G is a great dad, it has to be said...

b536e5e59182094302a7b3a324b82a66.png

...kidnapping a woman...just a regular Saturday night for my man.

@GDeep™ which poster do you hate the most?

He can be your Mario...teach your son to torment him long after you are gone!
I hope after I’m gone, my followers keep exposing the bum squad, and Oxexi for his blatant lies and hatred for Özil/Wenger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom