• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

his agent is a close associate of Kia, I wonder if the latter has some kind of input on this deal
Was thinking this earlier. Kia's client list is underwhelming to say the least. However that's all we publicly see. Who knows how many connections/shady partnerships this guy has going on that Raul deems beneficial?

Just gotta hope he has some sweet deals underwater that will give us an edge in future dealings.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

his agent is a close associate of Kia, I wonder if the latter has some kind of input on this deal

The usual suspects after reading this

200.gif

balthazar

Kia, man gotta hand it to him. Has a finger in every pie. Just found out that he has been an Arsenal supporter since childhood, so here is hoping that he truly wants the best for Arsenal.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Kia, man gotta hand it to him. Has a finger in every pie. Just found out that he has been an Arsenal supporter since childhood, so here is hoping that he truly wants the best for Arsenal.
Yes he almost in everygame at emirates. still you can't give too much control in an agent because at the end of the day they'll always cost you money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould
Top Bottom