• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
The trouble with @GDeep™ is he changes his mind so much he should have his own squad. Calling out people for being ok with Fraser when he flip-flopped from being ok with the signing to hating it. The usual bum squad suspect.
You accused me of having a Wenger/Arteta agenda when I was unsure about the unbeaten Emery bum run.

You exposed yourself and you’re never going to live it down. Your bum squad friends too @yousif_arsenal @say yes .

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I wonder if the creation of a third group, will force the other two together in order to destroy it.

Wolverine-Sabretooth2.jpg

...Bum Squad and Usual Suspects.

Wolverine-Origins-Deadpool-Cameo.jpg

...Sauce Squad.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
You accused me of having a Wenger/Arteta agenda when I was unsure about the unbeaten Emery bum run.

You exposed yourself and you’re never going to live it down. Your bum squad friends too @yousif_arsenal @say yes .

You gave Emery praise well after the unbeaten run. Don’t act like you were against him the whole time.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Remember when me and others even questioned Emery during his first few months, the bum squad accused us of having a Wenger/Arteta agenda.
I was skeptical of Emery from the get-go. The highlights of his PSG teams alone were enough to make you worry.

GDeep™

League is very weak
You gave Emery praise well after the unbeaten run. Don’t act like you were against him the whole time.
He had his moments, so you have to be fair. But you and your bum squad were balls deep in him, just like with Kia and Raul now despite some questionable stuff.

Raul should go if we don’t get top 4 next season I think.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
He had his moments, so you have to be fair. But you and your bum squad were balls deep in him, just like with Kia and Raul now despite some questionable stuff.

If Raul gives us Partey, Willian, Gabriel and a top AM, along with Tierney, Saliba, Luiz, Mari, Cedric, Pepe and Martinelli in two summers, there isn't any reason to get rid of him no matter where we finish. He doesn't put the team on the pitch. Giving a club who has only ever really signed decent attackers for a lot of money some real top players in defence and midfield as well as Pepe? He's doing some top work.

Arteta's job to get top 4 and push even further.

Token Yank

If Raul gives us Partey, Willian, Gabriel and a top AM, along with Tierney, Saliba, Luiz, Mari, Cedric, Pepe and Martinelli in two summers, there isn't any reason to get rid of him no matter where we finish. He doesn't put the team on the pitch. Giving a club who has only ever really signed decent attackers for a lot of money some real top players in defence and midfield as well as Pepe? He's doing some top work.

Arteta's job to get top 4 and push even further.
Far cry from the "we couldn't get Greizmann deal done because we were working on Özil deal" years.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

I’m never balls deep in anyone. I call it as I see it. Good results get praised, bad ones get criticised. Same goes for team selections. I don’t like to criticise transfers whoever the manager or director of football is. I think you have to give players a chance before slagging them off. Why should I criticise the Mari signing when he has barely kicked a ball?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom