• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Remember when me and others even questioned Emery during his first few months, the bum squad accused us of having a Wenger/Arteta agenda.

Think plenty like myself just wanted that belief, the 22 game run had us on the edge of our seats.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Bum squad are guys who hated Wenger, loved Enery, love Raul and Kia, love any crap signing this regime makes. They all loved the Fraser links for example. All were against Arteta.

@yousif_arsenal @field442 @say yes @UpTheGunnerz etc.

You cant pretend like there werent good reasons to be against Arteta, although i was pretty neutral about it.

Oh yeah, i am spewing Wenger hate twenty four seven yeah? Just look at what i post regularly in the wenger thread ffs. Love the man.
Overrated manager? Possibly. Stunning human being though.

love me some emery yes

Dont have an opinion on Raul and Kia really, but i respect hustlers

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Gdeep would have liked to have gone with him.
3vw2mcxers331.png

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
The trouble with @GDeep™ is he changes his mind so much he should have his own squad. Calling out people for being ok with Fraser when he flip-flopped from being ok with the signing to hating it. The usual bum squad suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom