• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Fans really can't relax anymore.

Glad you don't had to follow the Sane to Bayern-Saga, if you already can't take this Saga after some weeks :D

Why it's so important if this transfer is done now or in some days? The same with Auba. Everyone knows that he will sign a new contract, but fans still asking everyday about this.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Edu mentions his birth during an interview on the Invincible dvd...little Luigi is all grown up, and an ITK now...please kill me :lol:

We’re like West Ham ffs. Chairman’s son updating the fans on Twitter.

GunnerShy

Why is Ornstein so silent ? What happened to him ? Did he loose all in informants ?

I think he's too close to the club now. Takes the direct brief from the club and writes the story.

Also got strong links with Özil. (2 in depth interviews and wouldn't name him in the salary cut debacle. Grubby John Cross did though lol).

He's almost the official mouth piece. He'll say who we are interested in, but if they want to misdirect they'll probably brief him the wrong info.

Don't expect info from him until things are signed.
It's the guys taking the brief from agents that shoot the early rumours off.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I'm pretty much out of the loop with all this because transfer sagas bore me, but I gotta admit I wasn't expecting to see that thread title change, what happened, are United actually signing him?

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
I'm pretty much out of the loop with all this because transfer sagas bore me, but I gotta admit I wasn't expecting to see that thread title change, what happened, are United actually signing him?
Nothing's happened just like GDeep called last week.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What the point every time a team come to him he take forever to make a decision. i really hope we move on and go to other targets.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
If this is his agents he needs to ditch them.

Didn't Lille say they weren't accepting any other bids? United spamming an extra £5m to get them to accept?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If this is his agents he needs to ditch them.

Didn't Lille say they weren't accepting any other bids? United spamming an extra £5m to get them to accept?
As long this deal not done Lille will keep accept bids that worth 30M euros for now it's only us and Napoli who make bids UTD could just contacted agents for now and if they told Manutd Gabriel is going to either Napoli or Arsenal then Manutd won't bother bidding but their agents been c*nts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.

Latest posts

Top Bottom