• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Pretty confident even if we signed him, Luiz-Saliba would still be our best pair.

Saliba is ready, trust me...watched every minute of him for Saint Etienne last season, was superb in the Fench Cup final v PSG, deserved to be on the winning side.
Yeah I think next season would be more about easing both in than starting them right away. Gabriel and Saliba compliment each other though.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Why are we acting so prestige as of we didn't just finish 8th? We're not Real Madrid, players ain't just gonna come here just because of the name Arsenal. Besides we don't fully know what's going on here. We don't know how if it's his agent, Lille, the player or if it's because of us that it's taking so long. Let's not be so quick to slaughter Gabriel himself it's a massive decision for him.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

What's more likely is that he's using the front camera on his iPhone, giving the mirror effect. Hence the backwards writing on his shirt.

Thought I was taking crazy pills not seeing that in the comments, how did no one spot the text ffs.

Reactions: A_G

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Tbf, a medical this morning, back to France isn't impossible, he's probably clearing his house out right now.

Manberg

Predator
Are you like Tarzan or a Geographist?

Educated guess. He's driving using a steering wheel on the left side of his car, the car in question is the same as the car in his other Instagram photos (I doubt he'd have taken it over the channel via a ferry to England at this time), and the sky and shade of trees also looks the same as this:

An educated guess leaves me to believe that he's in France. But it doesn't mean that he couldn't have done his medical in France.

Hint: I'm bullshipping I haven't got a clue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis
Top Bottom