• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Someone actually reported this thread.
dd0.png

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Ffs need to do an emergency mod zoom call now to discuss this. Bank holiday and sh*t like this comes up.
Funnily enough I haven't been on my laptop since earlier this week and I still have his player thread ready to drop. Proper saucy OP as well.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Let's gooo

Can't wait until we have two big CB in Gabi and Willy destroying all our opponents

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Think it’s pretty clear the break in tradition is warranted if it stops everyone from having to read @Trilly ’s pre-prepared post about Gabriel’s “sauce”.
It's a pretty basic post tbh, grand total of four words. Just feel like I, @OnlyOne @Rex Banter @Ibadan @Red London should have monopoly over the sauce players.

You can take your bootcuts and go create Elneny's thread or something.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

In all fairness to the tradition, fairly sure one of the mods created the Auba thread before it was on .com since Wenger mentioned it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom