• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

FFS the guy even looks like a troll. Get him out of here!

Trollface_non-free.png

Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Is this guy really the admin btw or just a contributor ?? Heard he's a Southampton fan. Didn't we have an admin once that was a Liverpool fan ??
There are probably multiple people who have access to the account.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
There are probably multiple people who have access to the account.

These things are all scheduled tweets anyway, don't think a single of our tweets would be posted from a phone and if they were it would be from a company device anyway.

It's like people literally think someone is there, sitting by the designer and video guys going "chop chop, fellas. There's a change.org petition asking for my saking, fun's over!"

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Look at the comments on the video if you click it now. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Vibra

Established Member
Do people seriously care about the announcement or do they just have nothing better to do? We already know it's a done deal

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Arsenal actually building up hype around transfers to net more youtube revenue. :lol:

The game is the game when you have Kroenke as an owner.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
:lol::lol::lol: There is no better club at internet banter than ours. I swear we are the ****ing glue to this ****. Our fans, our social networking admins, pundits, rival fans, rival social network admins - all of them are wound up by our club's shenanigans and content just keeps popping up from all over. Case in point - this forum is the funniest it's been in a very long time and it just keeps going.

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom