• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If he really going to Napoli the local Lille will report it too. So we'll have to wait for more reliable confirmation

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
If he really going to Napoli the local Lille will report it too. So we'll have to wait for more reliable confirmation

It’s true what you said though. The only way he’s going to Napoli is if they sell Koulibaly and that’s not happening. Napoli were probably interested thinking they could sell Koulibaly but City signed Ake and I don’t see anyone else signing him (Chelsea maybe but I think they’d want someone younger). They’re not going to sign Gabriel and keep Manolas and Koulibaly.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
If he can choose between us and Napoli and I can`t see him choosing them. The only thing they can offer that we can`t is CL-football but he`d young and can live with a year or two outside the CL. We can probably offer higher wages, London, lots of French and Portugese speaking players and the most attractive league in the world.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
If he can choose between us and Napoli and I can`t see him choosing them. The only thing they can offer that we can`t is CL-football but he`d young and can live with a year or two outside the CL. We can probably offer higher wages, London, lots of French and Portugese speaking players and the most attractive league in the world.

Napoli aren’t even in the Champions League. They finished 7th.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I really don't understand why he would even choose Napoli. Weather? Aren't they in UEL or are they even there next season?

He has a great possibility to become starter at Arsenal and get a lot better wages. Makes no sense.

Arsenal has Pepe from Lille & other brazilians. Napoli has Osimhen from Lille & Allan from Brazil.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
I really don't understand why he would even choose Napoli. Weather? Aren't they in UEL or are they even there next season?

He has a great possibility to become starter at Arsenal and get a lot better wages. Makes no sense.

Arsenal has Pepe from Lille & other brazilians. Napoli has Osimhen from Lille & Allan from Brazil.
Its not that he has chosen them, its the fact that we couldn't agree a fee with Lille. Personal terms should be no problem at all

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Its not that he has chosen them, its the fact that we couldn't agree a fee with Lille. Personal terms should be no problem at all

I didn't say he has chosen them. And where did you read we could not agree a fee? Are you sure they are not still negotiating?

Halcyon Daze

I like Napoli but their sources are tier 5
Like Napoli? Why? Their fans are vile. Running down the Holloway Road back in the CL days swinging their belts hitting people with their metal buckles. W@nkers those lot. One of the biggest reason I want to sign this boy.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Like Napoli? Why? Their fans are vile. Running down the Holloway Road back in the CL days swinging their belts hitting people with their metal buckles. W@nkers those lot. One of the biggest reason I want to sign this boy.
I like clubs like them, Lyon, Lille, Dortmund, Monaco, Porto, etc because of their scouting

Halcyon Daze

I like clubs like them, Lyon, Lille, Dortmund, Monaco, Porto, etc because of their scouting
Not bothered about about their scouting, their fans were disgraceful here. The Monaco (all 12 of them), Porto and Dortmund fans have come here with a bit of respect. Not the Camorra though. Let’s do them over signing wise one more time.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Not bothered about about their scouting, their fans were disgraceful here. The Monaco (all 12 of them), Porto and Dortmund fans have come here with a bit of respect. Not the Camorra though. Let’s do them over signing wise one more time.
Its just that I have a soft spot for teams who remain competitive despite selling their best players and replace them not through big money signings but rather component scouting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom