• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I’m hearing Lille are close to signing Bruno Fuchs for 7M as Gabriel’s replacement.

So Lille are gonna flog a defender to us for 30 odd million and replace him with a more talented one for a fraction of the price?

We were linked with Fuchs before too but of course decide to pay a lot more for the inferior player.

Lovely stuff.
What’s so bad about Gabriel ?

And this isn’t Football Manager, we aren’t gonna sign a 21 year old who plays in Brazil as a man who’s gonna elevate our defence. We already have Saliba and Mavro as super young defenders on the roster anyway.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Some of the ITK posting going on here has been shameful. I know I can't say much since I post BERNARD links, but at least he's a journo, so... you know.

At least post an old school ITK style account, like the Transfer Platypus, or maybe someone who used to clean the lockeroom.

Shalmaneser V

What’s so bad about Gabriel ?

And this isn’t Football Manager, we aren’t gonna sign a 21 year old who plays in Brazil as a man who’s gonna elevate our defence. We already have Saliba and Mavro as super young defenders on the roster anyway.

Gabriel is only roughly a year older ffs.

Last edited:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

No, we sign a CB who is 26 from Brazil, who has played one season in Eredivisie at top level in his whole career to elevate our defence. :lol:

djflick

Transfer Denialist
everyone here fell for this rumour hook line and sinker. a couple of fancy outlets that no one heard of at the beginning and people go wild. Its almost as if people don't learn

This

Wont

Happen

drippin

everyone here fell for this rumour hook line and sinker. a couple of fancy outlets that no one heard of at the beginning and people go wild. Its almost as if people don't learn

This

Wont

Happen

djflick On Mustafi: This transfer is dead in the water

:rofl:

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Some of the ITK posting going on here has been shameful. I know I can't say much since I post BERNARD links, but at least he's a journo, so... you know.

At least post an old school ITK style account, like the Transfer Platypus, or maybe someone who used to clean the lockeroom.

Any ITK Arsenal animals, anyone ?

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity

This

Wont

Happen
This post is dead in the water.

drippin

So by all accounts he is on his way to Napoli. Nice. Don't think he is good enough.

Not by all accounts. The local paper that broke Pepe from Lille to Arsenal said he has chosen us. It's in the title of the thread. The later stories are by Italian papers, and not very reliable either I think.

HomeSteak

Established Member
Not by all accounts. The local paper that broke Pepe from Lille to Arsenal said he has chosen us. It's in the title of the thread. The later stories are by Italian papers, and not very reliable either I think.

Well no, the Nico guy that broke the news said this morning, that he has not made his choice, we have not agreed a deal and that Napoli are very much in the mix. With Koulibaly going to City, I'm sure they will out bid us. I hope they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom