• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Jesus: Will He Score Again?

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
If we have him back for March that's huge, just when the fixtures pile up we have a confident Eddie and a back and eager to impress Jesus as our CF options.

Stuff of nightmares for the opposition.

ash_rasul

View attachment 12575

👀

If Eddie retains this form there’s absolutely no way you bring Gabriel Jesus back into the starting eleven.
Eddie has had a stellar impact on the team and has been a fantastic deputy whilst Jesus has been out, but Jesus is a different animal creatively.

The best news here is that these guys can both play together in the same team. Will be a lovely problem to have when both are fully fit and ready!

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Eddie deserves to keep his place right now, no doubt about that.

But to think Jesus will become a bum now, and its coming amongst our supporters... watch, shows how fickle and lacking they are in footy knowledge.

So I like to sum up the Jesus conversation by saying....

If you think Joao Felix is good, then take him, multiply by 1.5 and you have Jesus.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Eddie deserves to keep his place right now, no doubt about that.

But to think Jesus will become a *** now, and its coming amongst our supporters... watch, shows how fickle and lacking they are in footy knowledge.

So I like to sum up the Jesus conversation by saying....

If you think Joao Felix is good, then take him, multiply by 1.5 and you have Jesus.
Fit Jesus walks back in the team. Nketiah has done great, but there is nothing he can do to bench the clearly better footballer

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

To be blunt, these are cherry picked stats and I expected Eddie to rank higher than Jesus in all of these.

True, nothing new. Eddie has always been an excellent finisher but his all round game has surprised me. Definite starter for me in this form, well technically he’s been quality since the back end of last season.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

True, nothing new. Eddie has always been an excellent finisher but his all round game has surprised me. Definite starter for me in this form, well technically he’s been quality since the back end of last season.

Eddie's form is such that it raises the question for when Jesus ultimately returns:

Do you keep Eddie up front and move Jesus out wide?

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Eddie's form is such that it raises the question for when Jesus ultimately returns:

Do you keep Eddie up front and move Jesus out wide?

Tbh by the time Jesus comes back Eddie will be absolutely shattered from having to play every fixture in 3 comps and will need a breather, regardless of form. After that we can rotate them based on the fixture. For example if we’re playing Newcastle I’d rather have Jesus as his guile can unlock that aircraft carrier they park in front of their goal.

All filed in the nice problem to have cabinet anyway.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Tbh by the time Jesus comes back Eddie will be absolutely shattered from having to play every fixture in 3 comps and will need a breather, regardless of form.
Lips Licking GIF by ElevenSportsBE

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom