• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Jesus: Will He Score Again?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Stop posting pointless work-out comps and Instagram pics and just get fit soon already, ffs.

We can win this ****ing title!

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Stop posting pointless work-out comps and Instagram pics and just get fit soon already, ffs.

We can win this ****ing title!
I have a feeling that he might be understandably tentative on his return which might mean that he plays closer to goal and be more clinical. He might be the difference in a most unexpected way. Just trying to be hopeful ☺️

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Mentioned on here yesterday that I thought he'd be back closer to April (after hearing Arteta's recent non-commital comments) and that's probably what the club expect. Factor in him needing to get match fit again and you're talking closer to May before he's back to peak condition.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Fs 😭

Looking at everything, we probably should have pushed to loan Felix to be honest.

Would have been a lot of money for a short loan, but we have money like that...he would have been more of a sure bet than Mudryk too, plus you feel he would have suited how we play and give us attacking flexibility.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I think he means bit longer than expected when he initially picked up the injury, I don't think he means there's been a new setback or anything like that. I'm not really sure what's changed, it's always been February probably into March with him, I don't think anyone was expecting him back sooner than that.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Final months of the season wouldn't be May. Beginning of April makes sense. I would say middle of March if he's ahead of schedule and he's somehow good on his cardio ready to run.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Final months of the season wouldn't be May. Beginning of April makes sense. I would say middle of March if he's ahead of schedule and he's somehow good on his cardio ready to run.
There’s an international break in mid-March so in that case it would be April.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
www-instagram-com-dejesusoficial-789015433.jpg

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Maybe you should listen to what the manager say. Pictures of him using his legs mean absolutely nothing.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom