• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Jesus: Will He Score Again?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Keeping an eye on Gabriel Jesus’ return, have a similar injury currently so ruled out of playing football but I don’t think it’s as serious as his and hopefully will be undergoing surgery real soon.

Could have covered him, if I was fully fit :lol:

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
My grandfather, @farzad4daarse, was walking better than that after having his knee completely replaced.
Just because i been scoring trim since before you were a twinkle in daddy’s eye doesn’t mean you can talk grandfather junk at me. When people want to know the historical evolution of designer pubes who is the first name that comes to mind?

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Or the injury is worse than they’re letting on and they don’t want potential transfer targets to become more expensive if everyone knows the club need reinforcements.
Same club that publicly destroys the value of any player deemed surplus to requirements? Giving them too much credit, they probably just don't know.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He's still got a brace on his leg keeping it straight. Suspect that's not rehab but deconditioning prevention of contralateral leg and other parts of body. Wouldn't get excited by that at all

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom