• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Jesus: Will He Score Again?

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Especially since we've had plenty of time now to assess Jesus and obviously have the funds available, only issue I can see is a die hard commitment to the long term squad building overriding any short term first team reinforcement needs.
Youd like to think they would have learned from last season. Fingers crossed.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

"Bandage confirms surgery on medial part of knee...indicates MCL repaired... surgery on meniscus"

All this elite medical jargon on Twitter, confirms Raj is definitely a doctor...

tbbt-7-11-00:14:45.975.jpeg.webp

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He is out for 3 months if no setback. I really doubt the club will give that opinion in public though as more fans will demand transfers. I take 4th now if given tbh. This season is done. Title race is the biggest joke

bergholt

He is out for 3 months if no setback. I really doubt the club will give that opinion in public though as more fans will demand transfers. I take 4th now if given tbh. This season is done. Title race is the biggest joke

Doubt we'll still be top on New Year's Day tbh

Bucephalus

Doubt we'll still be top on New Year's Day tbh
That's close to impossible. I get gloomy pessimism, but if you genuinely don't believe we can't get more than one point off of two matches against West Ham and Brighton, we should probably be hiring Harry Redknapp to fight the relegation battle, not thinking about strikers who might keep us in the title chase.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
That's close to impossible. I get gloomy pessimism, but if you genuinely don't believe we can't get more than one point off of two matches against West Ham and Brighton, we should probably be hiring Harry Redknapp to fight the relegation battle, not thinking about strikers who might keep us in the title chase.

He was obviously joking like :lol:

bergholt

I was thinking Big Sam but yeah totally

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Ofcourse he isn't. Injuries are based on a recovery, which isn't a constant in any case. Projecting a return date is pure conjecture even if you're ITK, which seems unlikely based on the fact he's deceiving his audience for clicks.
I'm not speaking about his ability to understand medicine so much as the likelihood that he knows anyone at the club who could even have speculated such a thing. Of course I don't think this man could predict a return date.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
I'm not speaking about his ability to understand medicine so much as the likelihood that he knows anyone at the club who could even have speculated such a thing. Of course I don't think this man could predict a return date.

No one in the club would be that simplistic. He's an obvious BS'er, unfollow

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 31

Arsenal are interested in Benfica CB Antonio Silva, but will have to trigger his £85m release clause to sign the 20 year old [Correio de Manha]

Youngster Charles Sagoe Jr is set for a loan spell at League One side Charlton Athletic [Online Gooner]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom