• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Jesus (Out)

HattoriHanzo

The fact that he became fringe player in less tha 2 years (Zinchenko also) shows how much this squad has evolved.
Jesus has regressed, partly due to injuries.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Well this gonna be busy summer for out goings I expect zinny leaving too.

About G.jesus it's sad but that knee injury did affected him badly he not same player and we want guys who gives us something

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
If he's undergoing another surgery I highly doubt we'll be able to sell him.

That being said, this is the right strategy. Our first eleven is very good and when everyone's fit we have a good bench. It's now about adding the right players that can drive our first eleven to be better and want a first eleven spot for themselves.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Nah not having this. A good player must be allow to struggle for form a bit without getting sold

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
If we do this then I'll respect Edu massively. Isn't he having surgery though? Hard to see us moving him with that

Overall it's a bit of a dud signing, don't know if injury issues could have been predicted

Jesus out Isak in we can but dream

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I still think there’s a player in there. We shouldn’t forget his Champions League form.

But his fitness has been his undoing. Can never keep fit and now he seems to have regressed physically. He wasn’t exceptionally quick before, but now he struggles to get away from his opposite number. Diego Carlos was jogging past him against Villa.

It doesn’t help that Havertz has come in and beaten his best goal tally for us, despite playing in midfield a lot.

If we get a good enough offer it’d be wise to accept it. But I wouldn’t be devastated if we keep him around.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Knee injury cooked him this season. He’s still shown moments of really quality (Bayern/Brighton ect).

Can’t really see who would come in and offer us the required money for him though. Same goes for most of the players we’d potentially look to offload (Ramsdale, ESR, Partey ect).

Europe is skint and PL clubs seem concerned with the ffp stuff.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
You also don't know if knee issue will finally stop he always says he play with pain so after 2 surgeries the issue still not gone and that worrying because next season he again could still miss 2 months.

Goonger

Is the article just guessing or does it seem to come from sources, because I just can't see Arteta giving up on him so soon?

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Is the article just guessing or does it seem to come from sources, because I just can't see Arteta giving up on him so soon?
I'd think the Athletic has some sources for this. They're not likely to make it up, I'd think.

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Top Bottom