• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Jesus (Out)

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Jesus out and Sesko in would be a pretty ruthless move.

Jesus is on like 260k a week isn’t he? Having a rotation player on that much doesn’t make any sense.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

There are plenty of good strikers out there. Sesko for his age is very impressive statistically. People are acting like past great strikers were 30 goal season strikers at 21. Openda scored over 20 league goals in France last season and now over 20 league goals in Germany. That’s very impressive
I know but in the PL teams like United and Chelsea have been trying for ages to get a striker that bangs but consistently fail. That might just be them though

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
I like him & his play suits our game, but he's not clinical in front of goal. He'd be useful to keep for the wings tho.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
He’s one of the main reasons we became a top team again, huge upgrade on Lacazette. Too bad his knees are f*cked and will never learn how to finish.

I reckon Arteta thought he could teach Gabriel how to finish but realised it’ll never happen now alongside his knackered knees.

However this doesn’t mean he’s definitely going.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
G.Jesus and Zinchenko came here and raised our level but if we want to raise the level to be trophy winning team we have to upgrade we can make them squad options there lot of players worse than them we can sell.

All depends on offers. If we received s**t bids they'll stay

We’ve already upgraded on both with our signings last summer.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He’s one of the main reasons we became a top team again, huge upgrade on Lacazette. Too bad his knees are f*cked and will never learn how to finish.

I reckon Arteta thought he could teach Gabriel how to finish but realised it’ll never happen now alongside his knackered knees.

However this doesn’t mean he’s definitely going.
He is not one of the main reasons we became top team. He went to a team that was on the up and improving. But after good first 5-6 games. He was actually struggling and was on 11game streak of not scoring and he was missing chances before he went to the World Cup. So great pre season and was great until 1st of October in his first season then just fell off after that. Then we had a long period of time where we dreamt of what he could be rather than what he was until now where we accepted what he was. Overall he showed less than lacazette for us and had much shorter window of being good

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
He is the only striker in the history of football probably that was on 'top form' & went 10+ straight games without scoring. The standards for him are laughably low here & the bids we might get for him will show that

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
He was the best *all round* striker on the planet in his first 4-5 months here before the World Cup.

The guy brought samba football to the Emirates, I remember our first game vs Palace and the kind of football he and the team were playing. He sparked our rise last season. I won’t forget that, and I find myself keep waiting for him to return to that electricity ⚡

At times was making Rolls Royce plays, so good that I didn’t care much about the lack of goals, I just wanted him on the pitch.

Unfortunately, since that injury I have not seen that spark from him. Maybe it’s due to the injury mixed in with a general decline in form. But it’s sad to see where this has come only 12-18 months after.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

He is not one of the main reasons we became top team. He went to a team that was on the up and improving. But after good first 5-6 games. He was actually struggling and was on 11game streak of not scoring and he was missing chances before he went to the World Cup. So great pre season and was great until 1st of October in his first season then just fell off after that. Then we had a long period of time where we dreamt of what he could be rather than what he was until now where we accepted what he was. Overall he showed less than lacazette for us and had much shorter window of being good

Even in that streak when he was not scoring he was still playing like dynamite and racking up unreal underlying attacking statistics.

Let's not retcon the past - he was absolutely incredible for us from August - early December.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Why would anyone buy him right now? He's got another operation coming.

Don't see him going for much as things stand, wages + fitness issues mean we'd be selling for relatively cheap.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Why would anyone buy him right now? He's got another operation coming.

Don't see him going for much as things stand, wages + fitness issues mean we'd be selling for relatively cheap.
If he has the op as soon as our season ends, he could be back for the start of pre-season.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
If he has the op as soon as our season ends, he could be back for the start of pre-season.

Still, he's had two ops before, any non desperate or non broke club would wait it out a bit.

Italians, especially, would be offering a half eaten slice of pizza and a pack of gums for him on loan with no obligation as things stand.

On better form, though, he get a good fee.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
You are a numpty who can't see past goals.
What is the primary job of a striker? What is the only elite skill that the player who replaced him at City has? Stop being a deluded idiot who thinks this joke of a player is some elite player. His national team management doesn’t rate him, our management is looking to sell him & here you are with your armchair expert opinion calling me a numpty for wanting a striker to score more than 7-8 goals whilst playing for a top team

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

If Jesus was to sort the injury problems and accept he is a winger then I'd happily keep him.

Trossard New Striker Saka
Martinelli Havertz Jesus

Although Arteta may not use that depth, it gives us plenty of ability to rotate throughout the season.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom