• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Jesus: Will He Score Again?

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
I have said it a million times that this cvnt should be binned asap & I'll keep on saying it

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
When he isn't dribbling someone he is useless. If he has to run into space he looks absolutely dusted. He has skills on the ball but that's not enough. Esp since said skills do not include finishing.

Also at the start of last season he looked strong at holding up the ball and out muscled defenders a lot, like he'd shrug them off and turn them. He never does that anymore.
I think if he was a good finisher you'd accept it but he isn't.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
It is only right that Jesus goes to Rome (Roma) in the summer. All that Joga Bonito to bottle simple chances in a title race. £60 million bid and I'm biting their hand off.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
One game he good the other game he look back to his awful self when things not coming to him he'll be frustrating as hell.
Him and Zinchenko I feel took us to thier max time to upgrade and both be squad players or sold if good offers came

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

I was rooting for the brother but today....today wasn't great icl

Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny

I still believe he can do something for us this season....I think...I hope....

Buhry

Established Member

It is only right that Jesus goes to Rome (Roma) in the summer. All that Joga Bonito to bottle simple chances in a title race. £60 million bid and I'm biting their hand off.

You are on crack if you think an italian club is bidding anything close to that for Jesus

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Jesus has equally fascinated and disappointed me this season. He is the embodiment of every Brazilian striker throughout the decades - good and bad. When it comes to the Champions League he is R9 or Pato. When it's in the national team he is Jo who used to play for City back in the day. But when it's the Premier League, Jesus is like a finished version of Firminio.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Maybe Pep give him and Zinchenko to us to keep the league interesting and sabotage us in equal measure.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom