• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Jesus: Will He Score Again?

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

There still no confirmation if he out for 3 month the Arsenal journalists saying thier sources close to club say its early to tell and it'll be known after the tests

Think it's been said if it needs surgery it's 3 months, if not it's a lot less so we will wait and see.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Is this not an ongoing issue that GJesus has been dealing with?

Whether its 3 weeks or 3 months+, I do think we need to dip into the market for an attacker at least this window. Its just 12 wins to top four from here and we can do that at home yes. But I think we need to aim higher, this team deserves that.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Let’s hope we get good news but ffs what a blow. The club won’t panic in the window for a like for like replacement, still expect to see a winger and maybe CM.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Is this not an ongoing issue that GJesus has been dealing with?

Whether its 3 weeks or 3 months+, I do think we need to dip into the market for an attacker at least this window. Its just 12 wins to top four from here and we can do that at home yes. But I think we need to aim higher, this team deserves that.

The club needed an alternative with Jesus available anyways. Luckily there's a ready made replacement for someone who can run around without scoring right there.

Nothing's really changed, although further injuries then there is a problem admittedly.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I love how people go "we'll have to adapt" as if it's some major thing. Well yeah, as would most sides. You don't think City would have to adapt if KDB got injured for example? If Salah got injured Liverpool wouldn't have to adapt a bit? And these are extreme examples of players much better than Jesus. This is how managers earn there money.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I love how people go "we'll have to adapt" as if it's some major thing. Well yeah, as would most sides. You don't think City would have to adapt if KDB got injured for example? If Salah got injured Liverpool wouldn't have to adapt a bit? And these are extreme examples of players much better than Jesus. This is how managers earn there money.
Liverpool lost Mane and you can already feel it in their game even when they bought some new players, it's not the same game anymore, and it's Klopp who couldn't deal with it.
City is a different story, the only injury that could stop them is Halland, every other position is well covered, including KDB. It's a cheating club and they should never be in any comparisons to what others have to deal with.

At Arsenal, Jesus, Saliba, and Partey are irreplaceable, any of them goes missing and our football goes 2 levels down. For the rest of the squad, I think we could adapt

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
We just cannot buy a break can we. That's what pisses me off.

A player who plays a bit part only at the World Cup, of course its the Arsenal player that gets totally ****ed.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
It's like thinking about Alexis' rapid decline, I think the style of play can take its toll. Just trying to think about it logically. Because its so all action. At the very least I think it can increase the likelihood as opposed to playing like a more traditional CF.

Martinelli will 100% end up like Alexis if he doesn't learn how to channel his agression off the ball.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
We just cannot buy a break can we. That's what pisses me off.

A player who plays a bit part only at the World Cup, of course its the Arsenal player that gets totally ****ed.

Stillman said it on Twitter and it rings true, Liverpool and Leicester when they had their title wins they had everything go for them, no key injuries the whole season, we just couldn’t get that run of luck.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Liverpool lost Mane and you can already feel it in their game even when they bought some new players, it's not the same game anymore, and it's Klopp who couldn't deal with it.
City is a different story, the only injury that could stop them is Halland, every other position is well covered, including KDB. It's a cheating club and they should never be in any comparisons to what others have to deal with.

At Arsenal, Jesus, Saliba, and Partey are irreplaceable, any of them goes missing and our football goes 2 levels down. For the rest of the squad, I think we could adapt

I mean stylistically as opposed the quality of replacing them. KDB at RCM will operate differently to Gudogan or Bernardo in that position. Salah in that right wing position, no one who replaces him in the starting XI will play the same way he does or be as effective at it so they have to alter their play a little. I'm more talking about this idea that we've got this set way of playing and can't adapt it even a little bit because one player got injured. If Eddie can't drop deep and do what Jesus does, one solution is have Ødegaard play a bit more like a traditional 10. You might lose something else positionally but that's how football works, you can't have everything covered, you have to do what's best for the team given the circumstances.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Stillman said it on Twitter and it rings true, Liverpool and Leicester when they had their title wins they had everything go for them, no key injuries the whole season, we just couldn’t get that run of luck.

The colombian curse.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
It was a matter of time before our luck ran out and a player of importance picked up a mid term injury.

We've got to decide what our goals are now.

If we're going for just top 4 Eddie with probably suffice.
If we want to challenge for the title big money needs to spent this January window at CF.

Was always going to happen at some point. A small squad + a lack of rotation is a recipe for this sort of stuff, even though the injury happened with Brazil.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Was literally the only game he was going to start at the world cup and he’s instantly injured. Damn this luck. Just happy Partey is going to be back early.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Go and get Gakpo. He isn't exactly like Jesus but he scores, can play central and wider. Very difficult to get anyone better in January.

We cannot go 3 months with Eddie as our main striker. If the club do not sign a striker in January it will be a huge fail for the club, the manager, Edu and all concerned.

We wouldn't even be guaranteed top 4 from this position. We will likely never have a better chance to get top 4. Pull out the stops.

Put off the Danilo deal if it means we have more money for a forward. I'll take a chance with Partey/Elneny/Xhaka/Zinchenko.

I wouldn't take a chance with just Eddie.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom