• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Jesus: Will He Score Again?

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

I adore Gabby but you can't be reduced to a squaddie on 265k p/w - totally understand why the club wants to shift.

The question is which clubs could he go to on those wages? There's not many.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I adore Gabby but you can't be reduced to a squaddie on 265k p/w - totally understand why the club wants to shift.

If he wants money think there would be interest in Arab countries, if he wants a career he will take less and play every week somewhere else in a less demanding competition

Tnegs

Rashford would make sense he can cover all 3 positions up front and he’s a top talent who has lost his way which is no surprise given the mess at Utd. I would prefer a proper striker like Isak but assuming we can’t get him and the transfer fee for Rashford was reasonable I would certainly consider it.

fute

Rashford would make sense he can cover all 3 positions up front and he’s a top talent who has lost his way which is no surprise given the mess at Utd. I would prefer a proper striker like Isak but assuming we can’t get him and the transfer fee for Rashford was reasonable I would certainly consider it.

Rashford doesn't do much and his attitude isn't title winning level. Always something going on with him.

Our football club is different. There are no shenanigans. All business. He would't fit here. He isn't worth the headache and he is not good enough to be worth the headache. Let alone the price tag.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Would still give him one more year as Kai's backup, reduced workload could help him too.

Still rate him highly.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
if he does stay we have to play him RW more often specially if we end up again not buying RW as CF his days nearing to be over you can't have starting CF that give you less than 10 goals.

good assist for Rice goal today.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
if he does stay we have to play him RW more often specially if we end up again not buying RW as CF his days nearing to be over you can't have starting CF that give you less than 10 goals.

good assist for Rice goal today.
That depends on the wide players we have, we've seen in the past clubs winning big things with CFs who didn't score much, Liverpool with Firminho was a recent example of that

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli

He'd elevate many teams wanting to be CL clubs or compete for titles in most leagues tbh, its just insane the quality you have to have to compete with Man City in this league.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
That depends on the wide players we have, we've seen in the past clubs winning big things with CFs who didn't score much, Liverpool with Firminho was a recent example of that

You need outrageous G+A output from your wingers in that case though, RM had it with Bale/Ronaldo with Benz through the middle, Liverpool had Mane/Salah with Firmino through the middle etc.

As much as I love Martinelli, you can't have two of your three forwards producing sub par numbers if you want to win a league title.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
I'd be disappointed if we shifted him, as he can be a impactful player & useful on the wings. Just can't rely on him as a striker.

His knee injuries have severely hampered him & the team tho, & he's due another surgery, so not sure how we would sell him anyway with that going on.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom