• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães: O Monstro

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
scored but stop being a cry baby and grow up. He is an idiot and another hot candidate to get reds regularly like Xhaka.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Good defender but a dumb ****, inviting trouble on the regular.

Manager needs to sort this **** out, because its going to cost us.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Nah, not blaming him for the cards.

Refs just love screwing us, don't care what anyone says...no other team is judged as harshly as, only so much you can do if they hate you and are looking to book you...how many times do teams time waste against us and constantly foul us, but nothing is given.

Thought he was absolutely brilliant again, as was the whole defence, tbf.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Really is a warrior at the back in games like this. Still has some growing up to do as was seen with the card but can't fault his actual performance tonight.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Very good player and game. Picked up a stupid yellow for time wasting. There is literally no sense time wasting with half an hour on the clock and getting booked and risking a red.

That said if he continues to develop and play well, should be resigned to a new contract and given another 20-40k a week.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Got the winner, would have had an assist too if Lacazette scored from his brilliant pass and kept a clean sheet in a tough away game, and people complain about him?
complains only about the needless stuff he does which can result in a red. Don't need another Xhaka. Performance wise was very good no complaints in that aspect.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Oh in summer we need to consider renew he very good defender but we need him tie him up for more years. Top teams always in look for good defenders and he one of them

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
He is simply great. Let's extend his contract in the summer. I am sure Barca and PSG (for some reason they love Brazilian) will knock Arsenal's door with a crazy offer (if he keeps improving)

Pop Tart

Established Member
Honestly i won't be surprised he score more than laca at end of season 😂.

Great game today
and eddie, could have triple figures compared to them

He is a excellent defender, strong and commanding. Nothing really gets past him and he has the knack of getting goals which we will need as others are lacking.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
and eddie, could have triple figures compared to them

He is a excellent defender, strong and commanding. Nothing really gets past him and he has the knack of getting goals which we will need as others are lacking.
I always feel confident we have chance to score from set pieces with him. He not afraid of attacking the ball.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
MOTM. This guy is going all the way to the top. Just needs a bit of fine tuning which he'll get with experience. So pleased to have him.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Why did he get a yellow today? If it was something he said to the ref wth could it be? Mans not even 100% fluent in English yet. These refs just love giving us cards man.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Why did he get a yellow today? If it was something he said to the ref wth could it be? Mans not even 100% fluent in English yet. These refs just love giving us cards man.
He was time wasting in like 60 minute. Stupid yellow and run a dangerous risk. Mikel needs to have a word. Otherwise very good performance

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom